Your favourite top three of four different people. 🍃

I asked three of my friends what their top three girl names were, so I put them down below, including my own top three.

Who’s top girl names do you like the best? (I won’t be offended if it isn’t mine lol)

Bonus question- [name_f]Do[/name_f] their favourite names paint a picture of the type of person they are? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you see a pattern in their styles? [name_u]Or[/name_u] is it just all over the place?

The Names!!!

Izzi (Me):leaves:

[name_f]Isadora[/name_f]
[name_f]Elena[/name_f]
[name_u]Juno[/name_u]

Lill!e:sunflower:

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Zipporah[/name_f]
[name_f]Pippa[/name_f]

Georgi@ :ribbon:

[name_u]Camille[/name_u]
[name_f]Verily[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoey[/name_f]

Par!s :zap:

[name_u]Dakota[/name_u]
[name_f]Morgana[/name_f]
[name_f]Amber[/name_f]

[name_f]Tia[/name_f]!
X🍃

2 Likes

yours is my favorite :heart_eyes: (even if I am not the biggest fan of [name_f]Elena[/name_f] since is popular in my country.)

other names I appreciate from other lists are [name_f]Pippa[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_u]Dakota[/name_u].

I see a pattern in the second list, whereas imo the 3rd and 4th are more mixed styles.

1 Like

I love your first friend’s list, but my overall favourite name is [name_u]Juno[/name_u] from yours.

1 Like

[name_f]Pippa[/name_f] is my favourite along with [name_f]Elena[/name_f] x

1 Like

[name_u]Juno[/name_u] is my favourite, followed closely by [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is actually yours

1 Like

I like yours best, followed by Lill!e’s! You all have nice names though.

Your style seems cohesive - mystical, bold and feminine

Lill!e’s style feels zippy and stylish

Ge0rgia’s names have a fashionable feel - familiar with a twist

Par!s’s are the most eclectic - modern, witchy and wordy/90s. If [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] was in the middle spot it would feel more expected

1 Like

Lill!e’s list most closely matches my style, so hers is my favorite! :heart_eyes: This is such a fun idea. I’ve just asked two of my oldest friends what their top three would be, and I’m excited to report back once the reply.

1 Like

I like yours, since I really like [name_u]Juno[/name_u] and [name_f]Elena[/name_f]

1 Like

i love yours and lill!e’s!! i think y’all have similar name style! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I love them all! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite names would be [name_f]Elena[/name_f], [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], [name_f]Pippa[/name_f], [name_u]Camille[/name_u], [name_f]Morgana[/name_f], and [name_f]Amber[/name_f], so it looks like you and P@ris are tied! I see a pattern in yours!

1 Like

As a whole list, yours, followed by 2. However my one fave name from them all is [name_f]Pippa[/name_f].

First two are very cohesive in style, other two more mixed although last one is leaning witchy.

1 Like

This is tough! I think I’ll go with Georgi@'s list, since I do really love the name [name_u]Camille[/name_u]! :blush:

1 Like