Your Hallelujah

What is your name that just makes your heart sing? The one that feels unequivocally perfect to you in every way?

(Y’all know I’m going to have to wax poetic about [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] in a little while!)

5 Likes

Anneliese!

2 Likes

Phoebe :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Lily, and [name_f]Nora[/name_f]!

3 Likes

Eliyahu :heart: I’m lucky and cursed that I get to use it everyday for my brother.

6 Likes

That is absolutely beautiful.

1 Like

It’s the Hebrew form of [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]. I have it on my own list as a Hebrew name for [name_u]Elliott[/name_u].

1 Like

I thought this was just girl names lol.

Theodore :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Probably [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] :heart:

2 Likes

Guinevere…and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. I have two. I really love [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] the most, but [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is special to honor my dad.

I love a handful of boy names equally; [name_m]Ewan[/name_m], [name_m]Colm[/name_m], [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u], [name_u]Julian[/name_u]…maybe [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] & [name_m]Liev[/name_m]…but none of them make my heart sing like [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] & [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].

And then there’s [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] & [name_u]Ari[/name_u] (boy), who are my pets so their names make my heart sing, obviously! :dog: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Cassia!

2 Likes

I could go two different routes for this. Names I would actually use vs. my greatest guilty pleasures.

Realistically: [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]
Guilty pleasure: [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_u]Forest[/name_u]

7 Likes

Real life: [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] for a boy

GP: [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Ocean, [name_u]Echo[/name_u], and [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

2 Likes

Sarai! Everything about her makes me happy

3 Likes

Ruby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: makes my heart happy, and always puts a smile on my face. I have other special names, but nothing will ever compare to my [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] :heart:

3 Likes

Saige

2 Likes

Helena and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]

1 Like

I love for girls
[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_f]Angelica[/name_f]

Boys
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m]

2 Likes

My handsome [name_m]Fergus[/name_m] “[name_u]Gus[/name_u]” and my lovely [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] “[name_u]Scottie[/name_u]” :two_hearts:

2 Likes