Your high school drama class

OK, I didn’t get you much interest in my last baby name game. Let’s see if this game gets some more interest.

You are a college girl with a blonde ponytail and blue eyes who is working with some high school students in their drama class. You come wearing blue jeans and a black tank top. Your name is:

You explain to the students: "I’m going to ask you all to form a circle. and I will go around and tap you each on the shoulder. When I tap you, you’re going to say ‘I’m [name_m]Tom[/name_m]’ or ‘I’m [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f]’ or whatever you name is, in your own fashion. If you live your life as an exclamation, you will hold your hands out and say, ‘I’m [name_f]Kate[/name_f]!’ Or if you are more shy, you will put your hands behind you and say, ‘I’m [name_f]Kate[/name_f].’

[First names only]

The first person you tap on the shoulder is a heavily built jock boy with a brown buzz-cut, hazel eyes and freckles. He is wearing his football uniform. He stands there and grunts, “I’m ______”.

The first girl you tap is a goth with brown hair and green eyes, who is dressed in a black peasant dress and leggings. She doesn’t really seem to be into this game. She turns sullenly and says, “I’m ______”.

You tap the shoulder of an [name_f]Asian[/name_f] boy with glasses, who is wearing a red polo shirt and khakis. He almost laughs as he says, “I’m ______”.

The next girl has long brown hair and brown eyes, and is Jewish. She wears a sweater with blue jeans. You tap her on the shoulder, and she goes all out and points to herself, saying “I’m ______” in a drawn-out voice.

You tap a boy with messy brown hair, blue eyes, freckles and braces on the shoulder. He is wearing a short-sleeved green-and-blue-striped polo, khaki cargo shorts and black skateboarding shoes. He closes his eyes and puts his hands over his head as if listening to headphones, and says serenely, “I’m ______”.

The next person up is an [name_f]Asian[/name_f] girl with a ponytail, wearing a zebra-striped top and a skirt with jellies. When you tap her, she throws her hands out, closes her eyes, and yells, “I’m ______!”

You tap a skater boy with messy brown hair and brown eyes. He would rather be out skateboarding than in this drama class. He puts his hands behind his back and plays with his wallet chain as he says, “I’m ______”.

Then comes a Latina girl with long, loose wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes. When you tap the shoulder of her red dress, she smiles eagerly, puts her hands out in front of her, and says, “I’m ______”.

Next up is a boy with clean-cut blonde hair, blue eyes and glasses, wearing a red sweater over a logoed polo shirt, with corduroys and dress shoes. He seems a little cocky, but you dare to tap his shoulder. He puts his arms akimbo, turns his head to the side, stands up straight, and says, “I’m ______”.

You tap a blonde girl with a ponytail, brown eyes and freckles, dressed in white T-shirt, sweat pants and white tennis shoes. She has been out running this morning. She moves side to side and says zestfully, “I’m ______”.

The next boy up is a metalhead with a brown ponytail and hazel eyes covered with sunglasses. He wears a black T-shirt and blue jeans and has metal spiked armbands on. When he is tapped on the shoulder, he makes horns at you and says, “I’m ______”.

You then tap the shoulder of a girl with medium-length brown hair, brown eyes, coffee-colored skin and glasses. She looks like a hipster in her beige blouse and tight jeans. She looks at you disbelievingly, puts her hand out, and says, ironically, “I’m ______”.

Next up is a boy with a brown boy’s cut, blue eyes and freckles, wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. He is rather average, so when he is tapped, he just shrugs his shoulders and says matter-of-factly, “I’m ______”.

You tap a girl with long brown hair, blue eyes and freckles, who is wearing sunglasses. She has bipolar disorder, and wears a black halter top with black skirt and black-and-purple-striped leggings. She tweaks her nose ring and says boldly, “I’m ______”.

You tap a Jewish boy with a brown mop, hazel eyes, freckles and sunglasses, who is wearing a black turtleneck with khakis and black skateboarding shoes. He adjusts his sunglasses and says with attitude, “I’m ______”.

Next is a girl with a blonde ponytail, blue eyes, freckles, a pink sweatshirt, blue jeans and high heels who laughs in a bubbly manner and flips her ponytail as she says, “I’m ______” when she is tapped.

The next boy is short and [name_f]Asian[/name_f]. He wears sunglasses, cargo shorts and a red-and-blue-striped polo. He has skateboarding shoes and is a skater. When you tap him on the shoulder, he pretends to do an ollie on his skateboard and pumps his fist into the air, shouting, “I’m ______!”

You tap the shoulder of a blonde girl wearing glasses, with very long, straight hair and green eyes. She wears a tie-dye T-shirt, bell-bottom jeans, Birkenstocks and an ankh necklace. She puts her hands in front of her and says very quietly, “I’m ______”.

The next boy up is a nerd. He has unstylish brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, a white dress shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. You suspect he has Asperger’s syndrome when he fails to look you in the eye after you tap him. He snorts and says, “I’m ______”.

You then tap the shoulder of a girl with red hair, green eyes and freckles, who wears an orange sweater, a skirt, high heels and a cross necklace. She is a good Catholic girl. She puts her hands in praying position like a praying mantis and says softly, “I’m ______”.

The next boy looks Filipino, with black hair, brown eyes and sunglasses. He wears a black pocket tee and hemp shorts, and has apparently been smoking something before class. He looks dazed. When you tap him on the shoulder, he seems too out-of-it to reply at first, but then he glances spacily and says “I’m ______” in a drawn-out voice.

The next girl is blonde, with blue eyes, white earrings, clothes from Hollister and a skinny body. She appears to be a mean girl. Before you can tap her on the shoulder, she pushes you away and yells, “I’m ______!”

Finally is a boy with shaggy brown hair, one blue eye, and freckles, wearing a white dress shirt with a breast pocket on the left, khakis and brown dress shoes. He is self-conscious about his glass eye. You tap the boy on his shoulder, and he looks down shyly and says, “I’m ______”.

1. [name_m]Austin[/name_m]
  2. Fyra
  3. [name_u]Mason[/name_u]
  4. [name_f]Davina[/name_f]
  5. [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
  6. Xina
  7. [name_u]Kyle[/name_u]
  8. [name_f]Maria[/name_f]
  9. [name_u]Hunter[/name_u]
  10. [name_f]Nadia[/name_f]
  11. [name_m]Zak[/name_m]
  12. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
  13. [name_u]James[/name_u]
  14. [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] ( Yes I am a girl!)
  15. [name_u]Ira[/name_u]
  16. [name_f]Megan[/name_f]
  17. [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
  18. [name_u]Sky[/name_u]
  19. [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
  20. [name_f]Mary[/name_f]
  21. [name_f]Lu[/name_f]ís
  22. [name_f]Erica[/name_f]
  23. [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]

You are a college girl with a blonde ponytail and blue eyes who is working with some high school students in their drama class. You come wearing blue jeans and a black tank top. Your name is: [name_f]Caroline[/name_f].

You explain to the students: "I’m going to ask you all to form a circle. and I will go around and tap you each on the shoulder. When I tap you, you’re going to say ‘I’m [name_m]Tom[/name_m]’ or ‘I’m [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f]’ or whatever you name is, in your own fashion. If you live your life as an exclamation, you will hold your hands out and say, ‘I’m [name_f]Kate[/name_f]!’ Or if you are more shy, you will put your hands behind you and say, ‘I’m [name_f]Kate[/name_f].’

The first person you tap on the shoulder is a heavily built jock boy with a brown buzz-cut, hazel eyes and freckles. He is wearing his football uniform. He stands there and grunts, "I’m [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]."

The first girl you tap is a goth with brown hair and green eyes, who is dressed in a black peasant dress and leggings. She doesn’t really seem to be into this game. She turns sullenly and says, "I’m [name_f]Lana[/name_f]."

You tap the shoulder of an [name_f]Asian[/name_f] boy with glasses, who is wearing a red polo shirt and khakis. He almost laughs as he says, "I’m [name_m]Trent[/name_m]."

The next girl has long brown hair and brown eyes, and is Jewish. She wears a sweater with blue jeans. You tap her on the shoulder, and she goes all out and points to herself, saying "I’m [name_f]Selah[/name_f]" in a drawn-out voice.

You tap a boy with messy brown hair, blue eyes, freckles and braces on the shoulder. He is wearing a short-sleeved green-and-blue-striped polo, khaki cargo shorts and black skateboarding shoes. He closes his eyes and puts his hands over his head as if listening to headphones, and says serenely, "I’m [name_u]Nico[/name_u]."

The next person up is an [name_f]Asian[/name_f] girl with a ponytail, wearing a zebra-striped top and a skirt with jellies. When you tap her, she throws her hands out, closes her eyes, and yells, "I’m [name_u]Kassidy[/name_u]."

You tap a skater boy with messy brown hair and brown eyes. He would rather be out skateboarding than in this drama class. He puts his hands behind his back and plays with his wallet chain as he says, "I’m [name_m]Connor[/name_m]."

Then comes a Latina girl with long, loose wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes. When you tap the shoulder of her red dress, she smiles eagerly, puts her hands out in front of her, and says, "I’m [name_u]Carmen[/name_u]."

Next up is a boy with clean-cut blonde hair, blue eyes and glasses, wearing a red sweater over a logoed polo shirt, with corduroys and dress shoes. He seems a little cocky, but you dare to tap his shoulder. He puts his arms akimbo, turns his head to the side, stands up straight, and says, "I’m [name_m]Gavin[/name_m]."

You tap a blonde girl with a ponytail, brown eyes and freckles, dressed in white T-shirt, sweat pants and white tennis shoes. She has been out running this morning. She moves side to side and says zestfully, "I’m [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f]."

The next boy up is a metalhead with a brown ponytail and hazel eyes covered with sunglasses. He wears a black T-shirt and blue jeans and has metal spiked armbands on. When he is tapped on the shoulder, he makes horns at you and says, "I’m [name_m]Jason[/name_m]."

You then tap the shoulder of a girl with medium-length brown hair, brown eyes, coffee-colored skin and glasses. She looks like a hipster in her beige blouse and tight jeans. She looks at you disbelievingly, puts her hand out, and says, ironically, "I’m [name_f]Nora[/name_f]."

Next up is a boy with a brown boy’s cut, blue eyes and freckles, wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. He is rather average, so when he is tapped, he just shrugs his shoulders and says matter-of-factly, "I’m [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m]."

You tap a girl with long brown hair, blue eyes and freckles, who is wearing sunglasses. She has bipolar disorder, and wears a black halter top with black skirt and black-and-purple-striped leggings. She tweaks her nose ring and says boldly, "I’m [name_f]Juliana[/name_f]."

You tap a Jewish boy with a brown mop, hazel eyes, freckles and sunglasses, who is wearing a black turtleneck with khakis and black skateboarding shoes. He adjusts his sunglasses and says with attitude, "I’m [name_m]Adam[/name_m]."

Next is a girl with a blonde ponytail, blue eyes, freckles, a pink sweatshirt, blue jeans and high heels who laughs in a bubbly manner and flips her ponytail as she says, "I’m [name_f]Jillian[/name_f]" when she is tapped.

The next boy is short and [name_f]Asian[/name_f]. He wears sunglasses, cargo shorts and a red-and-blue-striped polo. He has skateboarding shoes and is a skater. When you tap him on the shoulder, he pretends to do an ollie on his skateboard and pumps his fist into the air, shouting, "I’m [name_m]Julian[/name_m]!"

You tap the shoulder of a blonde girl wearing glasses, with very long, straight hair and green eyes. She wears a tie-dye T-shirt, bell-bottom jeans, Birkenstocks and an ankh necklace. She puts her hands in front of her and says very quietly, "I’m [name_f]Hannah[/name_f]."

The next boy up is a nerd. He has unstylish brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, a white dress shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. You suspect he has Asperger’s syndrome when he fails to look you in the eye after you tap him. He snorts and says, "I’m [name_m]Henry[/name_m]."

You then tap the shoulder of a girl with red hair, green eyes and freckles, who wears an orange sweater, a skirt, high heels and a cross necklace. She is a good Catholic girl. She puts her hands in praying position like a praying mantis and says softly, "I’m [name_f]Mara[/name_f]."

The next boy looks Filipino, with black hair, brown eyes and sunglasses. He wears a black pocket tee and hemp shorts, and has apparently been smoking something before class. He looks dazed. When you tap him on the shoulder, he seems too out-of-it to reply at first, but then he glances spacily and says "I’m [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]" in a drawn-out voice.

The next girl is blonde, with blue eyes, white earrings, clothes from Hollister and a skinny body. She appears to be a mean girl. Before you can tap her on the shoulder, she pushes you away and yells, "I’m [name_u]Kendall[/name_u]!"

Finally is a boy with shaggy brown hair, one blue eye, and freckles, wearing a white dress shirt with a breast pocket on the left, khakis and brown dress shoes. He is self-conscious about his glass eye. You tap the boy on his shoulder, and he looks down shyly and says, "I’m [name_u]Kieran[/name_u]."

You are a college girl with a blonde ponytail and blue eyes who is working with some high school students in their drama class. You come wearing blue jeans and a black tank top. Your name is: [name_u]Alexis[/name_u]

[First names only]

The first person you tap on the shoulder is a heavily built jock boy with a brown buzz-cut, hazel eyes and freckles. He is wearing his football uniform. He stands there and grunts, “I’m [name_m]Kurt[/name_m].”

The first girl you tap is a goth with brown hair and green eyes, who is dressed in a black peasant dress and leggings. She doesn’t really seem to be into this game. She turns sullenly and says, “I’m [name_f]Kendra[/name_f].”

You tap the shoulder of an [name_f]Asian[/name_f] boy with glasses, who is wearing a red polo shirt and khakis. He almost laughs as he says, “I’m [name_u]Emery[/name_u].”

The next girl has long brown hair and brown eyes, and is Jewish. She wears a sweater with blue jeans. You tap her on the shoulder, and she goes all out and points to herself, saying “I’m [name_f]Daphne[/name_f],” in a drawn-out voice.

You tap a boy with messy brown hair, blue eyes, freckles and braces on the shoulder. He is wearing a short-sleeved green-and-blue-striped polo, khaki cargo shorts and black skateboarding shoes. He closes his eyes and puts his hands over his head as if listening to headphones, and says serenely, “I’m [name_m]Damon[/name_m].”

The next person up is an [name_f]Asian[/name_f] girl with a ponytail, wearing a zebra-striped top and a skirt with jellies. When you tap her, she throws her hands out, closes her eyes, and yells, “I’m Anran!”

You tap a skater boy with messy brown hair and brown eyes. He would rather be out skateboarding than in this drama class. He puts his hands behind his back and plays with his wallet chain as he says, “I’m [name_u]Shane[/name_u].”

Then comes a Latina girl with long, loose wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes. When you tap the shoulder of her red dress, she smiles eagerly, puts her hands out in front of her, and says, “I’m [name_f]Maria[/name_f].”

Next up is a boy with clean-cut blonde hair, blue eyes and glasses, wearing a red sweater over a logoed polo shirt, with corduroys and dress shoes. He seems a little cocky, but you dare to tap his shoulder. He puts his arms akimbo, turns his head to the side, stands up straight, and says, “I’m [name_m]Christopher[/name_m].”

You tap a blonde girl with a ponytail, brown eyes and freckles, dressed in white T-shirt, sweat pants and white tennis shoes. She has been out running this morning. She moves side to side and says zestfully, “I’m [name_f]Carissa[/name_f].”

The next boy up is a metalhead with a brown ponytail and hazel eyes covered with sunglasses. He wears a black T-shirt and blue jeans and has metal spiked armbands on. When he is tapped on the shoulder, he makes horns at you and says, “I’m [name_m]Quade[/name_m].”

You then tap the shoulder of a girl with medium-length brown hair, brown eyes, coffee-colored skin and glasses. She looks like a hipster in her beige blouse and tight jeans. She looks at you disbelievingly, puts her hand out, and says, ironically, “I’m [name_u]James[/name_u].”

Next up is a boy with a brown boy’s cut, blue eyes and freckles, wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. He is rather average, so when he is tapped, he just shrugs his shoulders and says matter-of-factly, “I’m [name_u]Michael[/name_u].”

You tap a girl with long brown hair, blue eyes and freckles, who is wearing sunglasses. She has bipolar disorder, and wears a black halter top with black skirt and black-and-purple-striped leggings. She tweaks her nose ring and says boldly, “I’m [name_u]Morgan[/name_u].”

You tap a Jewish boy with a brown mop, hazel eyes, freckles and sunglasses, who is wearing a black turtleneck with khakis and black skateboarding shoes. He adjusts his sunglasses and says with attitude, “I’m [name_m]Jon[/name_m].”

Next is a girl with a blonde ponytail, blue eyes, freckles, a pink sweatshirt, blue jeans and high heels who laughs in a bubbly manner and flips her ponytail as she says, “I’m [name_f]Emily[/name_f],” when she is tapped.

The next boy is short and [name_f]Asian[/name_f]. He wears sunglasses, cargo shorts and a red-and-blue-striped polo. He has skateboarding shoes and is a skater. When you tap him on the shoulder, he pretends to do an ollie on his skateboard and pumps his fist into the air, shouting, “I’m [name_m]Ken[/name_m]!”

You tap the shoulder of a blonde girl wearing glasses, with very long, straight hair and green eyes. She wears a tie-dye T-shirt, bell-bottom jeans, Birkenstocks and an ankh necklace. She puts her hands in front of her and says very quietly, “I’m [name_f]Selena[/name_f].”

The next boy up is a nerd. He has unstylish brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, a white dress shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. You suspect he has Asperger’s syndrome when he fails to look you in the eye after you tap him. He snorts and says, “I’m [name_m]Benji[/name_m].”

You then tap the shoulder of a girl with red hair, green eyes and freckles, who wears an orange sweater, a skirt, high heels and a cross necklace. She is a good Catholic girl. She puts her hands in praying position like a praying mantis and says softly, “I’m [name_f]Annie[/name_f].”

The next boy looks Filipino, with black hair, brown eyes and sunglasses. He wears a black pocket tee and hemp shorts, and has apparently been smoking something before class. He looks dazed. When you tap him on the shoulder, he seems too out-of-it to reply at first, but then he glances spacily and says “I’m Bagwis,” in a drawn-out voice.

The next girl is blonde, with blue eyes, white earrings, clothes from Hollister and a skinny body. She appears to be a mean girl. Before you can tap her on the shoulder, she pushes you away and yells, “I’m [name_u]Justice[/name_u]!”

Finally is a boy with shaggy brown hair, one blue eye, and freckles, wearing a white dress shirt with a breast pocket on the left, khakis and brown dress shoes. He is self-conscious about his glass eye. You tap the boy on his shoulder, and he looks down shyly and says, “I’m [name_m]Cliff[/name_m].”

Super Fun!!! MAKE MORE, PLEASE :slight_smile:

You are a college girl with a blonde ponytail and blue eyes who is working with some high school students in their drama class. You come wearing blue jeans and a black tank top. Your name is: [name_f]Emily[/name_f]

[First names only]

The first person you tap on the shoulder is a heavily built jock boy with a brown buzz-cut, hazel eyes and freckles. He is wearing his football uniform. He stands there and grunts, “I’m [name_m]David[/name_m]”.

The first girl you tap is a goth with brown hair and green eyes, who is dressed in a black peasant dress and leggings. She doesn’t really seem to be into this game. She turns sullenly and says, “I’m [name_f]Crystal[/name_f]”.

You tap the shoulder of an [name_f]Asian[/name_f] boy with glasses, who is wearing a red polo shirt and khakis. He almost laughs as he says, “I’m [name_m]Jackson[/name_m]”.

The next girl has long brown hair and brown eyes, and is Jewish. She wears a sweater with blue jeans. You tap her on the shoulder, and she goes all out and points to herself, saying “I’m [name_f]Libby[/name_f]” in a drawn-out voice.

You tap a boy with messy brown hair, blue eyes, freckles and braces on the shoulder. He is wearing a short-sleeved green-and-blue-striped polo, khaki cargo shorts and black skateboarding shoes. He closes his eyes and puts his hands over his head as if listening to headphones, and says serenely, “I’m [name_m]Will[/name_m]”.

The next person up is an [name_f]Asian[/name_f] girl with a ponytail, wearing a zebra-striped top and a skirt with jellies. When you tap her, she throws her hands out, closes her eyes, and yells, “I’m [name_f]Lynsey[/name_f]!”

You tap a skater boy with messy brown hair and brown eyes. He would rather be out skateboarding than in this drama class. He puts his hands behind his back and plays with his wallet chain as he says, “I’m [name_m]Robert[/name_m]”.

Then comes a Latina girl with long, loose wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes. When you tap the shoulder of her red dress, she smiles eagerly, puts her hands out in front of her, and says, “I’m [name_f]Carmela[/name_f]”.

Next up is a boy with clean-cut blonde hair, blue eyes and glasses, wearing a red sweater over a logoed polo shirt, with corduroys and dress shoes. He seems a little cocky, but you dare to tap his shoulder. He puts his arms akimbo, turns his head to the side, stands up straight, and says, “I’m [name_m]Josh[/name_m]”.

You tap a blonde girl with a ponytail, brown eyes and freckles, dressed in white T-shirt, sweat pants and white tennis shoes. She has been out running this morning. She moves side to side and says zestfully, “I’m [name_f]Hayley[/name_f]”.

The next boy up is a metalhead with a brown ponytail and hazel eyes covered with sunglasses. He wears a black T-shirt and blue jeans and has metal spiked armbands on. When he is tapped on the shoulder, he makes horns at you and says, “I’m [name_m]Leo[/name_m]”.

You then tap the shoulder of a girl with medium-length brown hair, brown eyes, coffee-colored skin and glasses. She looks like a hipster in her beige blouse and tight jeans. She looks at you disbelievingly, puts her hand out, and says, ironically, “I’m [name_u]Mattie[/name_u], with T’s, not D’s”.

Next up is a boy with a brown boy’s cut, blue eyes and freckles, wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. He is rather average, so when he is tapped, he just shrugs his shoulders and says matter-of-factly, “I’m [name_m]Matt[/name_m]”.

You tap a girl with long brown hair, blue eyes and freckles, who is wearing sunglasses. She has bipolar disorder, and wears a black halter top with black skirt and black-and-purple-striped leggings. She tweaks her nose ring and says boldly, “I’m [name_u]Mandy[/name_u]”.

You tap a Jewish boy with a brown mop, hazel eyes, freckles and sunglasses, who is wearing a black turtleneck with khakis and black skateboarding shoes. He adjusts his sunglasses and says with attitude, “I’m [name_m]Trey[/name_m]”.

Next is a girl with a blonde ponytail, blue eyes, freckles, a pink sweatshirt, blue jeans and high heels who laughs in a bubbly manner and flips her ponytail as she says, “I’m [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]” when she is tapped.

The next boy is short and [name_f]Asian[/name_f]. He wears sunglasses, cargo shorts and a red-and-blue-striped polo. He has skateboarding shoes and is a skater. When you tap him on the shoulder, he pretends to do an ollie on his skateboard and pumps his fist into the air, shouting, “I’m [name_u]Nick[/name_u]!”

You tap the shoulder of a blonde girl wearing glasses, with very long, straight hair and green eyes. She wears a tie-dye T-shirt, bell-bottom jeans, Birkenstocks and an ankh necklace. She puts her hands in front of her and says very quietly, “I’m [name_f]Stella[/name_f]”.

The next boy up is a nerd. He has unstylish brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, a white dress shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. You suspect he has Asperger’s syndrome when he fails to look you in the eye after you tap him. He snorts and says, “I’m [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]”.

You then tap the shoulder of a girl with red hair, green eyes and freckles, who wears an orange sweater, a skirt, high heels and a cross necklace. She is a good Catholic girl. She puts her hands in praying position like a praying mantis and says softly, “I’m [name_f]Louise[/name_f]”.

The next boy looks Filipino, with black hair, brown eyes and sunglasses. He wears a black pocket tee and hemp shorts, and has apparently been smoking something before class. He looks dazed. When you tap him on the shoulder, he seems too out-of-it to reply at first, but then he glances spacily and says “I’m [name_m]Diego[/name_m]” in a drawn-out voice.

The next girl is blonde, with blue eyes, white earrings, clothes from Hollister and a skinny body. She appears to be a mean girl. Before you can tap her on the shoulder, she pushes you away and yells, “I’m [name_f]Megan[/name_f]!”

Finally is a boy with shaggy brown hair, one blue eye, and freckles, wearing a white dress shirt with a breast pocket on the left, khakis and brown dress shoes. He is self-conscious about his glass eye. You tap the boy on his shoulder, and he looks down shyly and says, “I’m [name_m]Brent[/name_m]”.

Here are other BNG’s of mine:

The Creamery: https://nameberry.com/nametalk/threads/173714-The-creamery
At the Skatepark: https://nameberry.com/nametalk/threads/229439-At-the-skatepark

You are a college girl with a blonde ponytail and blue eyes who is working with some high school students in their drama class. You come wearing blue jeans and a black tank top. Your name is: [name_f]Lily[/name_f]-[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]

[First names only]

The first person you tap on the shoulder is a heavily built jock boy with a brown buzz-cut, hazel eyes and freckles. He is wearing his football uniform. He stands there and grunts, “I’m [name_u]Cameron[/name_u]”.

The first girl you tap is a goth with brown hair and green eyes, who is dressed in a black peasant dress and leggings. She doesn’t really seem to be into this game. She turns sullenly and says, “I’m [name_u]Raven[/name_u]”.

You tap the shoulder of an [name_f]Asian[/name_f] boy with glasses, who is wearing a red polo shirt and khakis. He almost laughs as he says, “I’m [name_m]Ken[/name_m]”.

The next girl has long brown hair and brown eyes, and is Jewish. She wears a sweater with blue jeans. You tap her on the shoulder, and she goes all out and points to herself, saying “I’m [name_f]Hannah[/name_f]” in a drawn-out voice.

You tap a boy with messy brown hair, blue eyes, freckles and braces on the shoulder. He is wearing a short-sleeved green-and-blue-striped polo, khaki cargo shorts and black skateboarding shoes. He closes his eyes and puts his hands over his head as if listening to headphones, and says serenely, “I’m [name_m]Trent[/name_m]”.

The next person up is an [name_f]Asian[/name_f] girl with a ponytail, wearing a zebra-striped top and a skirt with jellies. When you tap her, she throws her hands out, closes her eyes, and yells, “I’m [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!”

You tap a skater boy with messy brown hair and brown eyes. He would rather be out skateboarding than in this drama class. He puts his hands behind his back and plays with his wallet chain as he says, “I’m [name_m]Declan[/name_m]”.

Then comes a Latina girl with long, loose wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes. When you tap the shoulder of her red dress, she smiles eagerly, puts her hands out in front of her, and says, “I’m [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]”.

Next up is a boy with clean-cut blonde hair, blue eyes and glasses, wearing a red sweater over a logoed polo shirt, with corduroys and dress shoes. He seems a little cocky, but you dare to tap his shoulder. He puts his arms akimbo, turns his head to the side, stands up straight, and says, “I’m [name_m]Nate[/name_m]”.

You tap a blonde girl with a ponytail, brown eyes and freckles, dressed in white T-shirt, sweat pants and white tennis shoes. She has been out running this morning. She moves side to side and says zestfully, “I’m [name_f]Clara[/name_f]”.

The next boy up is a metalhead with a brown ponytail and hazel eyes covered with sunglasses. He wears a black T-shirt and blue jeans and has metal spiked armbands on. When he is tapped on the shoulder, he makes horns at you and says, “I’m [name_m]Stone[/name_m]”.

You then tap the shoulder of a girl with medium-length brown hair, brown eyes, coffee-colored skin and glasses. She looks like a hipster in her beige blouse and tight jeans. She looks at you disbelievingly, puts her hand out, and says, ironically, “I’m [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]”.

Next up is a boy with a brown boy’s cut, blue eyes and freckles, wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. He is rather average, so when he is tapped, he just shrugs his shoulders and says matter-of-factly, “I’m [name_m]Clay[/name_m]”.

You tap a girl with long brown hair, blue eyes and freckles, who is wearing sunglasses. She has bipolar disorder, and wears a black halter top with black skirt and black-and-purple-striped leggings. She tweaks her nose ring and says boldly, “I’m [name_f]Lola[/name_f]”.

You tap a Jewish boy with a brown mop, hazel eyes, freckles and sunglasses, who is wearing a black turtleneck with khakis and black skateboarding shoes. He adjusts his sunglasses and says with attitude, “I’m [name_m]Josiah[/name_m]”.

Next is a girl with a blonde ponytail, blue eyes, freckles, a pink sweatshirt, blue jeans and high heels who laughs in a bubbly manner and flips her ponytail as she says, “I’m [name_f]Alisha[/name_f]” when she is tapped.

The next boy is short and [name_f]Asian[/name_f]. He wears sunglasses, cargo shorts and a red-and-blue-striped polo. He has skateboarding shoes and is a skater. When you tap him on the shoulder, he pretends to do an ollie on his skateboard and pumps his fist into the air, shouting, “I’m [name_u]Seth[/name_u]!”

You tap the shoulder of a blonde girl wearing glasses, with very long, straight hair and green eyes. She wears a tie-dye T-shirt, bell-bottom jeans, Birkenstocks and an ankh necklace. She puts her hands in front of her and says very quietly, “I’m [name_f]Hayley[/name_f]”.

The next boy up is a nerd. He has unstylish brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, a white dress shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. You suspect he has Asperger’s syndrome when he fails to look you in the eye after you tap him. He snorts and says, “I’m [name_u]Max[/name_u]”.

You then tap the shoulder of a girl with red hair, green eyes and freckles, who wears an orange sweater, a skirt, high heels and a cross necklace. She is a good Catholic girl. She puts her hands in praying position like a praying mantis and says softly, “I’m [name_f]Mary[/name_f]”.

The next boy looks Filipino, with black hair, brown eyes and sunglasses. He wears a black pocket tee and hemp shorts, and has apparently been smoking something before class. He looks dazed. When you tap him on the shoulder, he seems too out-of-it to reply at first, but then he glances spacily and says “I’m [name_m]Heath[/name_m]” in a drawn-out voice.

The next girl is blonde, with blue eyes, white earrings, clothes from Hollister and a skinny body. She appears to be a mean girl. Before you can tap her on the shoulder, she pushes you away and yells, “I’m [name_f]Zoe[/name_f]!”

Finally is a boy with shaggy brown hair, one blue eye, and freckles, wearing a white dress shirt with a breast pocket on the left, khakis and brown dress shoes. He is self-conscious about his glass eye. You tap the boy on his shoulder, and he looks down shyly and says, “I’m [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]”.

OK, I didn’t get you much interest in my last baby name game. Let’s see if this game gets some more interest.

You are a college girl with a blonde ponytail and blue eyes who is working with some high school students in their drama class. You come wearing blue jeans and a black tank top. Your name is:

[name_f]Lily[/name_f]

[First names only]

The first person you tap on the shoulder is a heavily built jock boy with a brown buzz-cut, hazel eyes and freckles. He is wearing his football uniform. He stands there and grunts, “I’m [name_m]Jack[/name_m]”.

The first girl you tap is a goth with brown hair and green eyes, who is dressed in a black peasant dress and leggings. She doesn’t really seem to be into this game. She turns sullenly and says, “I’m [name_f]Athena[/name_f]”.

You tap the shoulder of an [name_f]Asian[/name_f] boy with glasses, who is wearing a red polo shirt and khakis. He almost laughs as he says, “I’m [name_m]Chet[/name_m]”.

The next girl has long brown hair and brown eyes, and is Jewish. She wears a sweater with blue jeans. You tap her on the shoulder, and she goes all out and points to herself, saying “I’m [name_u]Abby[/name_u]” in a drawn-out voice.

You tap a boy with messy brown hair, blue eyes, freckles and braces on the shoulder. He is wearing a short-sleeved green-and-blue-striped polo, khaki cargo shorts and black skateboarding shoes. He closes his eyes and puts his hands over his head as if listening to headphones, and says serenely, “I’m [name_m]Greg[/name_m]”.

The next person up is an [name_f]Asian[/name_f] girl with a ponytail, wearing a zebra-striped top and a skirt with jellies. When you tap her, she throws her hands out, closes her eyes, and yells, “I’m [name_f]Kate[/name_f]!”

You tap a skater boy with messy brown hair and brown eyes. He would rather be out skateboarding than in this drama class. He puts his hands behind his back and plays with his wallet chain as he says, “I’m [name_m]Brian[/name_m]”.

Then comes a Latina girl with long, loose wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes. When you tap the shoulder of her red dress, she smiles eagerly, puts her hands out in front of her, and says, “I’m [name_f]Maria[/name_f]”.

Next up is a boy with clean-cut blonde hair, blue eyes and glasses, wearing a red sweater over a logoed polo shirt, with corduroys and dress shoes. He seems a little cocky, but you dare to tap his shoulder. He puts his arms akimbo, turns his head to the side, stands up straight, and says, “I’m [name_m]Charles[/name_m]”.

You tap a blonde girl with a ponytail, brown eyes and freckles, dressed in white T-shirt, sweat pants and white tennis shoes. She has been out running this morning. She moves side to side and says zestfully, “I’m [name_f]Jenny[/name_f]”.

The next boy up is a metalhead with a brown ponytail and hazel eyes covered with sunglasses. He wears a black T-shirt and blue jeans and has metal spiked armbands on. When he is tapped on the shoulder, he makes horns at you and says, “I’m [name_m]Kurt[/name_m]”.

You then tap the shoulder of a girl with medium-length brown hair, brown eyes, coffee-colored skin and glasses. She looks like a hipster in her beige blouse and tight jeans. She looks at you disbelievingly, puts her hand out, and says, ironically, “I’m [name_f]Daria[/name_f]”.

Next up is a boy with a brown boy’s cut, blue eyes and freckles, wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. He is rather average, so when he is tapped, he just shrugs his shoulders and says matter-of-factly, “I’m [name_u]Danny[/name_u]”.

You tap a girl with long brown hair, blue eyes and freckles, who is wearing sunglasses. She has bipolar disorder, and wears a black halter top with black skirt and black-and-purple-striped leggings. She tweaks her nose ring and says boldly, “I’m [name_f]Twyla[/name_f]”.

You tap a Jewish boy with a brown mop, hazel eyes, freckles and sunglasses, who is wearing a black turtleneck with khakis and black skateboarding shoes. He adjusts his sunglasses and says with attitude, “I’m [name_m]Paul[/name_m]”.

Next is a girl with a blonde ponytail, blue eyes, freckles, a pink sweatshirt, blue jeans and high heels who laughs in a bubbly manner and flips her ponytail as she says, “I’m [name_f]Paige[/name_f]” when she is tapped.

The next boy is short and [name_f]Asian[/name_f]. He wears sunglasses, cargo shorts and a red-and-blue-striped polo. He has skateboarding shoes and is a skater. When you tap him on the shoulder, he pretends to do an ollie on his skateboard and pumps his fist into the air, shouting, “I’m [name_u]Andy[/name_u]!”

You tap the shoulder of a blonde girl wearing glasses, with very long, straight hair and green eyes. She wears a tie-dye T-shirt, bell-bottom jeans, Birkenstocks and an ankh necklace. She puts her hands in front of her and says very quietly, “I’m [name_f]Hayley[/name_f]”.

The next boy up is a nerd. He has unstylish brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, a white dress shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. You suspect he has Asperger’s syndrome when he fails to look you in the eye after you tap him. He snorts and says, “I’m [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]”.

You then tap the shoulder of a girl with red hair, green eyes and freckles, who wears an orange sweater, a skirt, high heels and a cross necklace. She is a good Catholic girl. She puts her hands in praying position like a praying mantis and says softly, “I’m [name_f]Mary[/name_f]”.

The next boy looks Filipino, with black hair, brown eyes and sunglasses. He wears a black pocket tee and hemp shorts, and has apparently been smoking something before class. He looks dazed. When you tap him on the shoulder, he seems too out-of-it to reply at first, but then he glances spacily and says “I’m [name_m]Mark[/name_m]” in a drawn-out voice.

The next girl is blonde, with blue eyes, white earrings, clothes from Hollister and a skinny body. She appears to be a mean girl. Before you can tap her on the shoulder, she pushes you away and yells, “I’m [name_m]Peighton[/name_m]!”

Finally is a boy with shaggy brown hair, one blue eye, and freckles, wearing a white dress shirt with a breast pocket on the left, khakis and brown dress shoes. He is self-conscious about his glass eye. You tap the boy on his shoulder, and he looks down shyly and says, “I’m [name_m]Jim[/name_m]”.

[name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] “[name_f]Jenny[/name_f]” [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]

[First names only]

The first person you tap on the shoulder is a heavily built jock boy with a brown buzz-cut, hazel eyes and freckles. He is wearing his football uniform. He stands there and grunts, “I’m [name_m]Jake[/name_m]”.

The first girl you tap is a goth with brown hair and green eyes, who is dressed in a black peasant dress and leggings. She doesn’t really seem to be into this game. She turns sullenly and says, “I’m [name_f]Oriana[/name_f]”.

You tap the shoulder of an [name_f]Asian[/name_f] boy with glasses, who is wearing a red polo shirt and khakis. He almost laughs as he says, “I’m [name_u]Devin[/name_u]”.

The next girl has long brown hair and brown eyes, and is Jewish. She wears a sweater with blue jeans. You tap her on the shoulder, and she goes all out and points to herself, saying “I’m [name_f]Amy[/name_f]” in a drawn-out voice.

You tap a boy with messy brown hair, blue eyes, freckles and braces on the shoulder. He is wearing a short-sleeved green-and-blue-striped polo, khaki cargo shorts and black skateboarding shoes. He closes his eyes and puts his hands over his head as if listening to headphones, and says serenely, “I’m [name_m]Jim[/name_m]”.

The next person up is an [name_f]Asian[/name_f] girl with a ponytail, wearing a zebra-striped top and a skirt with jellies. When you tap her, she throws her hands out, closes her eyes, and yells, “I’m [name_u]Tae[/name_u]-yeon!”

You tap a skater boy with messy brown hair and brown eyes. He would rather be out skateboarding than in this drama class. He puts his hands behind his back and plays with his wallet chain as he says, “I’m [name_m]Jeff[/name_m]”.

Then comes a Latina girl with long, loose wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes. When you tap the shoulder of her red dress, she smiles eagerly, puts her hands out in front of her, and says, “I’m [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f]”.

Next up is a boy with clean-cut blonde hair, blue eyes and glasses, wearing a red sweater over a logoed polo shirt, with corduroys and dress shoes. He seems a little cocky, but you dare to tap his shoulder. He puts his arms akimbo, turns his head to the side, stands up straight, and says, “I’m [name_m]Henry[/name_m]”.

You tap a blonde girl with a ponytail, brown eyes and freckles, dressed in white T-shirt, sweat pants and white tennis shoes. She has been out running this morning. She moves side to side and says zestfully, “I’m [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f]”.

The next boy up is a metalhead with a brown ponytail and hazel eyes covered with sunglasses. He wears a black T-shirt and blue jeans and has metal spiked armbands on. When he is tapped on the shoulder, he makes horns at you and says, “I’m [name_m]Axl[/name_m]”.

You then tap the shoulder of a girl with medium-length brown hair, brown eyes, coffee-colored skin and glasses. She looks like a hipster in her beige blouse and tight jeans. She looks at you disbelievingly, puts her hand out, and says, ironically, “I’m Moraga”.

Next up is a boy with a brown boy’s cut, blue eyes and freckles, wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. He is rather average, so when he is tapped, he just shrugs his shoulders and says matter-of-factly, “I’m [name_m]Tom[/name_m]”.

You tap a girl with long brown hair, blue eyes and freckles, who is wearing sunglasses. She has bipolar disorder, and wears a black halter top with black skirt and black-and-purple-striped leggings. She tweaks her nose ring and says boldly, “I’m [name_f]Mavis[/name_f]”.

You tap a Jewish boy with a brown mop, hazel eyes, freckles and sunglasses, who is wearing a black turtleneck with khakis and black skateboarding shoes. He adjusts his sunglasses and says with attitude, “I’m [name_u]Danny[/name_u]”.

Next is a girl with a blonde ponytail, blue eyes, freckles, a pink sweatshirt, blue jeans and high heels who laughs in a bubbly manner and flips her ponytail as she says, “I’m [name_f]Lili[/name_f]” when she is tapped.

The next boy is short and [name_f]Asian[/name_f]. He wears sunglasses, cargo shorts and a red-and-blue-striped polo. He has skateboarding shoes and is a skater. When you tap him on the shoulder, he pretends to do an ollie on his skateboard and pumps his fist into the air, shouting, “I’m [name_u]Darren[/name_u]!”

You tap the shoulder of a blonde girl wearing glasses, with very long, straight hair and green eyes. She wears a tie-dye T-shirt, bell-bottom jeans, Birkenstocks and an ankh necklace. She puts her hands in front of her and says very quietly, “I’m [name_f]Candy[/name_f]”.

The next boy up is a nerd. He has unstylish brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, a white dress shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. You suspect he has Asperger’s syndrome when he fails to look you in the eye after you tap him. He snorts and says, “I’m [name_m]Bill[/name_m]”.

You then tap the shoulder of a girl with red hair, green eyes and freckles, who wears an orange sweater, a skirt, high heels and a cross necklace. She is a good Catholic girl. She puts her hands in praying position like a praying mantis and says softly, “I’m [name_f]Katy[/name_f]”.

The next boy looks Filipino, with black hair, brown eyes and sunglasses. He wears a black pocket tee and hemp shorts, and has apparently been smoking something before class. He looks dazed. When you tap him on the shoulder, he seems too out-of-it to reply at first, but then he glances spacily and says “I’m [name_m]Miguel[/name_m]” in a drawn-out voice.

The next girl is blonde, with blue eyes, white earrings, clothes from Hollister and a skinny body. She appears to be a mean girl. Before you can tap her on the shoulder, she pushes you away and yells, “I’m Kelleigh!”

Finally is a boy with shaggy brown hair, one blue eye, and freckles, wearing a white dress shirt with a breast pocket on the left, khakis and brown dress shoes. He is self-conscious about his glass eye. You tap the boy on his shoulder, and he looks down shyly and says, “I’m JC”.

You are a college girl with a blonde ponytail and blue eyes who is working with some high school students in their drama class. You come wearing blue jeans and a black tank top. Your name is: Ms. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u]

The first person you tap on the shoulder is a heavily built jock boy with a brown buzz-cut, hazel eyes and freckles. He is wearing his football uniform. He stands there and grunts, “I’m [name_m]Joel[/name_m]”.

The first girl you tap is a goth with brown hair and green eyes, who is dressed in a black peasant dress and leggings. She doesn’t really seem to be into this game. She turns sullenly and says, “I’m [name_f]Leonora[/name_f]”.

You tap the shoulder of an [name_f]Asian[/name_f] boy with glasses, who is wearing a red polo shirt and khakis. He almost laughs as he says, “I’m [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]”.

The next girl has long brown hair and brown eyes, and is Jewish. She wears a sweater with blue jeans. You tap her on the shoulder, and she goes all out and points to herself, saying “I’m [name_f]Bethan[/name_f]” in a drawn-out voice.

You tap a boy with messy brown hair, blue eyes, freckles and braces on the shoulder. He is wearing a short-sleeved green-and-blue-striped polo, khaki cargo shorts and black skateboarding shoes. He closes his eyes and puts his hands over his head as if listening to headphones, and says serenely, “I’m [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]”.

The next person up is an [name_f]Asian[/name_f] girl with a ponytail, wearing a zebra-striped top and a skirt with jellies. When you tap her, she throws her hands out, closes her eyes, and yells, “I’m [name_f]Sunni[/name_f]!”

You tap a skater boy with messy brown hair and brown eyes. He would rather be out skateboarding than in this drama class. He puts his hands behind his back and plays with his wallet chain as he says, “I’m [name_u]Max[/name_u]”.

Then comes a Latina girl with long, loose wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes. When you tap the shoulder of her red dress, she smiles eagerly, puts her hands out in front of her, and says, “I’m [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]”.

Next up is a boy with clean-cut blonde hair, blue eyes and glasses, wearing a red sweater over a logoed polo shirt, with corduroys and dress shoes. He seems a little cocky, but you dare to tap his shoulder. He puts his arms akimbo, turns his head to the side, stands up straight, and says, “I’m [name_m]Preston[/name_m]”.

You tap a blonde girl with a ponytail, brown eyes and freckles, dressed in white T-shirt, sweat pants and white tennis shoes. She has been out running this morning. She moves side to side and says zestfully, “I’m [name_f]Brittany[/name_f]”.

The next boy up is a metalhead with a brown ponytail and hazel eyes covered with sunglasses. He wears a black T-shirt and blue jeans and has metal spiked armbands on. When he is tapped on the shoulder, he makes horns at you and says, “I’m [name_m]Xavier[/name_m]”.

You then tap the shoulder of a girl with medium-length brown hair, brown eyes, coffee-colored skin and glasses. She looks like a hipster in her beige blouse and tight jeans. She looks at you disbelievingly, puts her hand out, and says, ironically, “I’m [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]”.

Next up is a boy with a brown boy’s cut, blue eyes and freckles, wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. He is rather average, so when he is tapped, he just shrugs his shoulders and says matter-of-factly, “I’m [name_m]Christian[/name_m]”.

You tap a girl with long brown hair, blue eyes and freckles, who is wearing sunglasses. She has bipolar disorder, and wears a black halter top with black skirt and black-and-purple-striped leggings. She tweaks her nose ring and says boldly, “I’m [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f]”.

You tap a Jewish boy with a brown mop, hazel eyes, freckles and sunglasses, who is wearing a black turtleneck with khakis and black skateboarding shoes. He adjusts his sunglasses and says with attitude, “I’m [name_m]Judah[/name_m]”.

Next is a girl with a blonde ponytail, blue eyes, freckles, a pink sweatshirt, blue jeans and high heels who laughs in a bubbly manner and flips her ponytail as she says, “I’m [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]” when she is tapped.

The next boy is short and [name_f]Asian[/name_f]. He wears sunglasses, cargo shorts and a red-and-blue-striped polo. He has skateboarding shoes and is a skater. When you tap him on the shoulder, he pretends to do an ollie on his skateboard and pumps his fist into the air, shouting, “I’m [name_u]Alex[/name_u]!”

You tap the shoulder of a blonde girl wearing glasses, with very long, straight hair and green eyes. She wears a tie-dye T-shirt, bell-bottom jeans, Birkenstocks and an ankh necklace. She puts her hands in front of her and says very quietly, “I’m [name_u]Leslie[/name_u]”.

The next boy up is a nerd. He has unstylish brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, a white dress shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. You suspect he has Asperger’s syndrome when he fails to look you in the eye after you tap him. He snorts and says, “I’m [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]”.

You then tap the shoulder of a girl with red hair, green eyes and freckles, who wears an orange sweater, a skirt, high heels and a cross necklace. She is a good Catholic girl. She puts her hands in praying position like a praying mantis and says softly, “I’m [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]”.

The next boy looks Filipino, with black hair, brown eyes and sunglasses. He wears a black pocket tee and hemp shorts, and has apparently been smoking something before class. He looks dazed. When you tap him on the shoulder, he seems too out-of-it to reply at first, but then he glances spacily and says “I’m [name_m]Jon[/name_m]” in a drawn-out voice.

The next girl is blonde, with blue eyes, white earrings, clothes from Hollister and a skinny body. She appears to be a mean girl. Before you can tap her on the shoulder, she pushes you away and yells, “I’m [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]!”

Finally is a boy with shaggy brown hair, one blue eye, and freckles, wearing a white dress shirt with a breast pocket on the left, khakis and brown dress shoes. He is self-conscious about his glass eye. You tap the boy on his shoulder, and he looks down shyly and says, “I’m [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]”.

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

[First names only]

The first person you tap on the shoulder is a heavily built jock boy with a brown buzz-cut, hazel eyes and freckles. He is wearing his football uniform. He stands there and grunts, “I’m [name_m]Daxton[/name_m]”.

The first girl you tap is a goth with brown hair and green eyes, who is dressed in a black peasant dress and leggings. She doesn’t really seem to be into this game. She turns sullenly and says, “I’m [name_f]Mara[/name_f]”.

You tap the shoulder of an [name_f]Asian[/name_f] boy with glasses, who is wearing a red polo shirt and khakis. He almost laughs as he says, “I’m [name_u]Darrell[/name_u]”.

The next girl has long brown hair and brown eyes, and is Jewish. She wears a sweater with blue jeans. You tap her on the shoulder, and she goes all out and points to herself, saying “I’m [name_f]Levana[/name_f]” in a drawn-out voice.

You tap a boy with messy brown hair, blue eyes, freckles and braces on the shoulder. He is wearing a short-sleeved green-and-blue-striped polo, khaki cargo shorts and black skateboarding shoes. He closes his eyes and puts his hands over his head as if listening to headphones, and says serenely, “I’m [name_u]Evan[/name_u]”.

The next person up is an [name_f]Asian[/name_f] girl with a ponytail, wearing a zebra-striped top and a skirt with jellies. When you tap her, she throws her hands out, closes her eyes, and yells, “I’m [name_f]Sadako[/name_f]!”

You tap a skater boy with messy brown hair and brown eyes. He would rather be out skateboarding than in this drama class. He puts his hands behind his back and plays with his wallet chain as he says, “I’m [name_u]Owen[/name_u]”.

Then comes a Latina girl with long, loose wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes. When you tap the shoulder of her red dress, she smiles eagerly, puts her hands out in front of her, and says, “I’m [name_f]Camilla[/name_f]”.

Next up is a boy with clean-cut blonde hair, blue eyes and glasses, wearing a red sweater over a logoed polo shirt, with corduroys and dress shoes. He seems a little cocky, but you dare to tap his shoulder. He puts his arms akimbo, turns his head to the side, stands up straight, and says, “I’m [name_u]Spencer[/name_u]”.

You tap a blonde girl with a ponytail, brown eyes and freckles, dressed in white T-shirt, sweat pants and white tennis shoes. She has been out running this morning. She moves side to side and says zestfully, “I’m [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]”.

The next boy up is a metalhead with a brown ponytail and hazel eyes covered with sunglasses. He wears a black T-shirt and blue jeans and has metal spiked armbands on. When he is tapped on the shoulder, he makes horns at you and says, “I’m [name_m]Gannon[/name_m]”.

You then tap the shoulder of a girl with medium-length brown hair, brown eyes, coffee-colored skin and glasses. She looks like a hipster in her beige blouse and tight jeans. She looks at you disbelievingly, puts her hand out, and says, ironically, “I’m [name_f]Iris[/name_f]”.

Next up is a boy with a brown boy’s cut, blue eyes and freckles, wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. He is rather average, so when he is tapped, he just shrugs his shoulders and says matter-of-factly, “I’m [name_m]William[/name_m]”.

You tap a girl with long brown hair, blue eyes and freckles, who is wearing sunglasses. She has bipolar disorder, and wears a black halter top with black skirt and black-and-purple-striped leggings. She tweaks her nose ring and says boldly, “I’m [name_f]Alana[/name_f]”.

You tap a Jewish boy with a brown mop, hazel eyes, freckles and sunglasses, who is wearing a black turtleneck with khakis and black skateboarding shoes. He adjusts his sunglasses and says with attitude, “I’m [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]”.

Next is a girl with a blonde ponytail, blue eyes, freckles, a pink sweatshirt, blue jeans and high heels who laughs in a bubbly manner and flips her ponytail as she says, “I’m [name_f]Jasmin[/name_f]” when she is tapped.

The next boy is short and [name_f]Asian[/name_f]. He wears sunglasses, cargo shorts and a red-and-blue-striped polo. He has skateboarding shoes and is a skater. When you tap him on the shoulder, he pretends to do an ollie on his skateboard and pumps his fist into the air, shouting, “I’m [name_m]Westley[/name_m]!”

You tap the shoulder of a blonde girl wearing glasses, with very long, straight hair and green eyes. She wears a tie-dye T-shirt, bell-bottom jeans, Birkenstocks and an ankh necklace. She puts her hands in front of her and says very quietly, “I’m [name_f]Amity[/name_f]”.

The next boy up is a nerd. He has unstylish brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, a white dress shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes. You suspect he has Asperger’s syndrome when he fails to look you in the eye after you tap him. He snorts and says, “I’m [name_m]Russel[/name_m]”.

You then tap the shoulder of a girl with red hair, green eyes and freckles, who wears an orange sweater, a skirt, high heels and a cross necklace. She is a good Catholic girl. She puts her hands in praying position like a praying mantis and says softly, “I’m [name_f]Renata[/name_f]”.

The next boy looks Filipino, with black hair, brown eyes and sunglasses. He wears a black pocket tee and hemp shorts, and has apparently been smoking something before class. He looks dazed. When you tap him on the shoulder, he seems too out-of-it to reply at first, but then he glances spacily and says “I’m [name_m]Vance[/name_m]” in a drawn-out voice.

The next girl is blonde, with blue eyes, white earrings, clothes from Hollister and a skinny body. She appears to be a mean girl. Before you can tap her on the shoulder, she pushes you away and yells, “I’m [name_f]Monique[/name_f]!”

Finally is a boy with shaggy brown hair, one blue eye, and freckles, wearing a white dress shirt with a breast pocket on the left, khakis and brown dress shoes. He is self-conscious about his glass eye. You tap the boy on his shoulder, and he looks down shyly and says, “I’m [name_m]Holden[/name_m]”.

I’d like to give a shout-out to my friend Kimbra. She always knows how to create the kind of BNG’s that I like!