Your honest thoughts on Tallulah?

What are your honest thoughts on the name [name]Tallulah[/name]? What nickname would you use if you’d use one at all? What middle name might you pair with it?

I have always really liked the name [name]Tallulah[/name], its a great choice! My favorite nicknames are [name]Tally[/name] and [name]Lula[/name]! Many people also love [name]Lulu[/name].

[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Iris[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Kate[/name]

Thats all I can think of for now, hope it helps!

I love [name]Tallulah[/name], but I honestly wouldn’t use it in real life. I think it’s hard to take seriously – but it’s so pretty and free-spirited. I love the nicknames [name]Tallie[/name] and [name]Lula[/name] as well.

[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Wren[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

[name]Tallulah[/name] is adorable. But, for me, it’s a little too much to use in real life. It’s very southern and cute, though! :slight_smile:

I don’t love any of the nicknames but [name]Lula[/name] is best.

I love the sound of [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Belle[/name].

To me it’s just way too over the top to use on a real human being and kinda sounds like the Southern belle protagonist in a bad romance novel. Sorry!

[name]Love[/name] it! It’s my 6-year old niece’s name. She is sometimes called T or [name]Lula[/name], but we usually call her by her full name. Her siblings are [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Jonah[/name], and I think it’s a cute sibset.

I agree with the pps who said it’s nice, but too much for real life. I’m beginning to see the appeal- it’s so spunky and melodic- but very, very difficult to take seriously.

I personally like [name]Tallulah[/name] a lot. It’s different, yes, and has a very playful feel, if that’s what you’re going for. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea, so I’d expect raised eyebrows, but then again, I’d rather have raised eyebrows then “oh another [name]Isabella[/name]” (or any other top 5 name). Nicknames I like for it are [name]Tally[/name], [name]Lulu[/name] and [name]Lula[/name]. For middles I’d either go whimsical or classic, and definitely on the shorter side (ideally one syllable).

Some ideas: [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Jane[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Kate[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Mary[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Claire[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Belle[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Mae[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Sage[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Quinn[/name].

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

Personally, I love it and wouldn’t find it any harder to take seriously than a lot of names. She’d be contending against a battery of Isabellas and Madisons, so honestly, who’s to say? Nickname wise, I love [name]Lula[/name] and [name]Lulu[/name].

Overall, I like [name]Tallulah[/name]. She’s young and spunky, playful and sweet. I wouldn’t say she’s terribly sophisticated, but that isn’t to say I can’t see [name]Tallulah[/name] aging gracefully on a woman. It’s whimsical and flirty and I really do find a sense of warmth and intrigue in the name…

As for nicknames, [name]Lula[/name] and [name]Lulu[/name] are great for a little girl, right? [name]Lu[/name] might age with her nicely - I get called [name]Lou[/name] by my brother all the time and I’m nearing twenty-one. My name’s not [name]Tallulah[/name], but still. [name]Tula[/name] could work if you want something a little more exotic, but [name]Tally[/name] is pretty fun as well!

Middle names. Given that [name]Tallulah[/name] is so spunky and whimsical, I think she needs an anchor name in the middle, one to bring her back down from her high, if you will. I think you could go vintage, as in [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] or [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Faye[/name], or classic, as in [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] or [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. Although I love the sound of them, I’m not sure I’d go too modern or eccentric, as in [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Valentine[/name] or [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Wren[/name]. Overall, I think simple is best - [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Cate[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Clare[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Frances[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Grace[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Helen[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Jane[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Katherine[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]May[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Margaret[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Mary[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Molly[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Nell[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Paige[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Simone[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Sophie[/name], or [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Vivian[/name].

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I like the name [name]Tallulah[/name]; it is quirky, spunky and cute. However, I would never use it myself. I can’t imagine the name aging at all- it’s a little girl’s name to me. I love the nicknames [name]Tally[/name], [name]Lulu[/name], and [name]Lulah[/name], which is a big plus for me, since I always use nn’s. My verdict is fun guilty pleasure, but not for a real person.

I agree with [name]Daisy[/name], it is a little hard to take seriously. Its too much for me, and it wouldnt fit just any little girl either. [name]Tula[/name] is more realistic.

I have absolutley loved this name for years. My son just turned four and if he had been a girl his name would have been, [name]Tallulah[/name] Tigerlilly. Instead, he’s [name]Zander[/name] [name]Cole[/name]. My oldest daughter is [name]Ava[/name] O’shea. If I have a girl again her name will be [name]Tallulah[/name]…something. I currently love [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Belle[/name]. As for nicknames I think when she’s little we’ll call her [name]Lulu[/name] and when she’s older we’ll call her [name]Tally[/name]. As for the people who believe that they could not take a person with this name seriously in “real life”, I disagree.