Your Ideal Family

i want between two and four kids. if i had two, they would be either two girls or a boy and a girl, if i had three they would be two girls and a boy, and if it were four they would be two girls and two boys.

some combination of these names:
eliza maxine, eleanor june, ____ josephine, theodore jem, + wilbur laurence.

1 Like

In real life, one or two!

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
or
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_m]Linus[/name_m]

[name_f]My[/name_f] daydream family would be like the [name_u]March[/name_u] girls and [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] in [name_m]Little[/name_m] Women.

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]

2 Likes

ideally, i’d want two kids, a boy and a girl!

the boy will be río :ocean: im not changing this name lol so my partner has to like it hahah, but i’d leave the middle to them hehe

and with girl names im more flexible because i don’t have one i love as much as río, so i’d choose her name with my partner, but i do love vida, alma or cleo :mushroom: with río. and again middle name i have no idea!

if i have two kids and they are two boys or two girls i’d consider try for another one but that’s it :slight_smile:

if i have two boys the second would probably be atlas or florián :blossom:

I think realistically I’d want one or two. But if I could handle it, three at the most. And I’d want them pretty close in age two years age gap for the first, and three between the second and the third.

[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], [name_u]Darby[/name_u] Anne-Marie, and [name_u]Huxley[/name_u] [name_m]Armando[/name_m]