Your Lovely Loli-Goth Name (Nephele's Anagrams)

”[name]Loli[/name]-Goth” is another term for ”Gothic [name]Lolita[/name],” a fashion style that had its origins in Japan, but is now found worldwide. The style combines the darkness of Gothic with the sweet frilliness of [name]Lolita[/name]. While the name ”[name]Lolita[/name]” comes from [name]Vladimir[/name] Nabokov”s novel, followers of the style emphasize that the name is used solely as a label to describe the doll-like style of clothing.

Names, as well as clothing, can be ”[name]Loli[/name]-Goth.” If you would like a unique, anagrammed [name]Loli[/name]-Goth name of your own, just give me a scramble (for privacy) of the letters of your name. (No more than one middle name, please!)

You can use this site to scramble your name:
http://www.lerfjhax.com/scrambler

And, while you”re waiting for me to come back with your unique, anagrammed [name]Loli[/name]-Goth name, you can turn yourself into a [name]Loli[/name]-Goth by designing your doll here:

http://www.dressupgames.com/gothiclolita

Here”s me!

And here are the anagrammed [name]Loli[/name]-Goth names of our two favorite baby names authorities:

[name]Arlin[/name] Darksonnetz
or Anndrea Tornsilkz
= [name]Linda[/name] Rosenkrantz

[name]Pandora[/name] Dreams Lament
= [name]Pamela[/name] [name]Redmond[/name] Satran

– [name]Nephele[/name]

[name]Nephele[/name], you must be so busy with all these anagram names, but it’s really fun ^^
Could you make me a [name]Lovely[/name] [name]Loli[/name]-Goth name please?

Here’s my scramble: suteayldtiaedeinogau

And the Dress-Up game was fun! Here’s how I ended up:

I always think of [name]Lolita[/name] as extravagant, with lots of extra (unnecessary) detail, so it’s a slightly complex outfit… I used the same skirt and hair as you, although I used two skirts on top of each other ^^

dearest, how creative you are! I love the [name]Loli[/name]-Goth doll you copied, cropped and pasted in here! Wonderful idea of combining two different skirts! She”s absolutely lovely! Great work!!

Here”s a name for you, as a lovely [name]Loli[/name]-Goth:

Tuesdae Eulogia Dainty
= suteayldtiaedeinogau

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Thank you [name]Nephele[/name] ^^
I love my [name]Loli[/name]-Goth name! Fabulous work from you, as always :slight_smile: Thank you!

Fabulous, as always!
[name]How[/name] about one for my daughter:
AAACCEFHHHILMNNOST?

I’ve played that game before! Its awesome!

Mine is:
RebeNryeEolg

Thanks!

linda, your lovely [name]Loli[/name]-Goth daughter”s name is:

[name]Lethia[/name] [name]Fanchon[/name] Chasm
= AAACCEFHHHILMNNOST

(I made sure to make her a blondie!)

evanescencedolly, your [name]Loli[/name]-Goth name is:

Bryonee [name]Elger[/name]
= RebeNryeEolg

[name]Bright[/name] and wild and beautiful
For the [name]Autumn[/name] festival,
I will hang from tree to tree
Wreaths and ropes of [name]Bryony[/name]…

– [name]Cicely[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Barker[/name], ”Song of the [name]Black[/name] [name]Bryony[/name] [name]Fairy[/name]”

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Thanks I really like it!

Yay so much fun!

eldnnaanowelscati

[name]TIA[/name]

[name]Nephele[/name], I just utterly love all of these games and I couldn’t resist this one! So here I am again, with scrambles for me and my baby Blakey :slight_smile:

Mine:
kgtrereagcgidenansit

[name]Blake[/name]'s:
beaagannetkiaidlongt

And here is a doll for me!

disa_lan, your [name]Loli[/name]-Goth name is:

Natallie Snowdance
= eldnnaanowelscati

(Everyone, you”re welcome to create your own [name]Loli[/name]-Goth dollie from the link I provided.)

– [name]Nephele[/name]

[name]Kristen[/name], I just now saw your creative [name]Loli[/name]-Goth doll! She’s lovely and will inspire my anagramming of your name. I’ll be back in a little bit with the names for you!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

OMG [name]Nephele[/name] I made the EXACT same doll for myself that you made for me, outfit and everything.

Ohh, thank you [name]Nephele[/name]! I loved making the doll; I really love her outfit! Wish I had that in my closet… :slight_smile:

Spooky! Hahahaha!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

kristen, the name to go with the lovely, dark-haired [name]Loli[/name]-Goth you created above is:

[name]Gigi[/name] [name]Ceres[/name] Darktangent
or [name]Gidget[/name] [name]Serenna[/name] Tragick
= kgtrereagcgidenansit

[name]Little[/name] babybat [name]Blake[/name]'s name is:

[name]Kendia[/name] [name]Antigone[/name] Batgirl
= beaagannetkiaidlongt

([name]Don[/name]'t you wish we could pull these dolls we make right out of our computer monitors? I think they’re better than Barbies! Hahaha!)

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Oh, I love my names so much, especially [name]Gigi[/name] [name]Ceres[/name]! That has such a fun ring to it, I just can’t stop saying it :slight_smile:

And I really really REALLY love Blakey’s! [name]Antigone[/name] was always a favorite of mine in mythology, and Batgirl is just amazing. I actually bought a little stuffed bat for her nursery just a few days ago :slight_smile: So fitting!

I do wish we could just yank them right out… they’re amazing!

Here you go, [name]Linda[/name], your daughter”s dark-haired best friend is a [name]Loli[/name]-Goth named:

Majica [name]Penny[/name] [name]Keen[/name]
= AACEEEIJKMNNNPY

– [name]Nephele[/name]