Your Moment of 'Awe' Names

That moment when you hear a name & momentarily freeze in Awe to Admire the name before you get all warm & fuzzy or shout in enthusiasm about how much it appeals to you… You know those names, express them :slight_smile: !

[name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] for girls and [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u], [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u], and [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] for boys.

[name_f]Juliette[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], [name_f]Alana[/name_f] and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] for girls. [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m], [name_m]Roman[/name_m], [name_u]Chandler[/name_u], [name_m]Dawson[/name_m] and [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] for boys. I am head over heels in love with these names!

girls
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_u]Reese[/name_u], [name_f]Sally[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Mieke[/name_f], [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u], [name_f]Lucie[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], [name_f]Clara[/name_f]

Boys
[name_u]Layne[/name_u], [name_m]Huck[/name_m], [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_u]Addison[/name_u], [name_u]Avery[/name_u], [name_u]Wylie[/name_u], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], [name_u]Dexter[/name_u], [name_m]Abel[/name_m]

girls : [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] , [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_u]Blair[/name_u], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] , [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]

boys: [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], [name_m]Benedict[/name_m], [name_m]Damian[/name_m], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]

[name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_f]Maya[/name_f] for girls
[name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] and [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] for boys.
These also happen to be my current top 3 for each gender. I guess those names immediately shot to the top of my list.

[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_f]Evie[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]

[name_m]Nolan[/name_m], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

[name_m]Grover[/name_m], [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] and [name_m]Edward[/name_m] for boys.
[name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] for girls.

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] delight me and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] for the boys, nothing compares for me :slight_smile:

[name_f]Melusine[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Romilly[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], [name_f]Arcadia[/name_f], [name_f]Georgina[/name_f], [name_f]Callista[/name_f], [name_f]Leontine[/name_f], [name_f]Cosima[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f], [name_f]Elena[/name_f], [name_f]Melisande[/name_f], [name_f]Elise[/name_f], Belphoebe…

[name_f]Saskia[/name_f], [name_f]Iona[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Amelie[/name_f], [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] for girls
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] for boys

[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], [name_m]Archie[/name_m], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] for boys.
[name_f]Alice[/name_f], Amélie, [name_f]Elena[/name_f], [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], [name_f]Odette[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] for girls. :slight_smile:

I love hearing everyones own personal unique favorites :), anyone else?

My reaction to those names is usually one of suprise, joy that someone is stepping outside the box, and the elegance of it
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Melisande[/name_f]
[name_f]Romilly[/name_f]
[name_m]Idris[/name_m]
[name_f]Afrodite[/name_f] (although I much prefer [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f])
[name_u]Halle[/name_u]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f]

Girls: [name_f]Mazarine[/name_f], [name_f]Ines[/name_f], [name_f]Maxima[/name_f], [name_f]Mireille[/name_f], [name_f]Virginie[/name_f], [name_f]Charisse[/name_f], Esmé, [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f], [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f], [name_f]Livia[/name_f]/[name_f]Liv[/name_f], [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]/[name_u]Romy[/name_u], [name_f]Verity[/name_f], [name_f]Winifred[/name_f], [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f], [name_u]Meredith[/name_u], [name_f]Aoife[/name_f], Meraud, [name_f]Katharina[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Niamh[/name_f], [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], [name_f]Estella[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]/[name_f]Geneva[/name_f],

Boys: [name_m]Lucian[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m]/[name_u]Nico[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]/[name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_m]Xavier[/name_m], Camlo, [name_u]Dorian[/name_u], [name_m]Louis[/name_m], [name_m]Roland[/name_m], [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m], [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Josiah[/name_m], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_m]Cormac[/name_m], [name_m]Andreas[/name_m], [name_m]Paavo[/name_m], [name_m]Ewan[/name_m], [name_m]Duncan[/name_m], [name_m]Philemon[/name_m], [name_m]Timothy[/name_m], [name_m]Cassius[/name_m], [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]

All the names in my signature plus a few more, [name_f]Araminta[/name_f], [name_f]Ardith[/name_f], [name_m]Hendrick[/name_m], and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] are a few of the others I feel that way about :slight_smile:

Boys: [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Levi[/name_m], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
Girls: [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

[name_m]Griffin[/name_m], [name_m]Asher[/name_m], [name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_m]Holden[/name_m], [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m], [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], [name_m]Brooks[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], & [name_u]Carter[/name_u]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f], [name_u]Piper[/name_u], [name_f]Zara[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_f]Macy[/name_f], & [name_f]Gemma[/name_f].

[name_f]LOVE[/name_f] all of these, though I wouldn’t/can’t use some of them! Loving this thread!

Girls: [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Lyra[/name_f], [name_u]Camryn[/name_u]

Boys: [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], [name_m]Holden[/name_m], [name_m]Caleb[/name_m]

[name_f]Alaska[/name_f] and [name_m]Daine[/name_m] for girls
Dusk and [name_u]Sky[/name_u] for boys