Your most favourite name and what do you think of mine?

What’s your favourite name in the whole world(with a middle), and why? Also, do you like the meaning of your favourite name?

What do you think of mine, also:
[name]Kourtney[/name] [name]Juliana[/name]

Also, just to add, how did you think of your favourite name?

I change [name]Kourtney[/name] to Alora. =)

My favorite name is… [name]Poppy[/name] [name]June[/name] [name]Jemima[/name]. It’s a combination of my top three girls names and I love it. It has alliteration, a TON of whimsy, sounds a tad British, and has connections to me. My name is [name]Lily[/name], so the flower thing continues, I was born in [name]June[/name] (and I love summer) and [name]Jemima[/name] means dove, a symbol of peace.

Alora is pretty and [name]Juliana[/name] reminds me of [name]Juliet[/name]! :slight_smile:

My favourite name is

[name]Finley[/name] [name]Isabella[/name]

[name]Finley[/name] means fair-haired hero (i dont know what fair- haired is, but hero is nice) (Fair-haired is that blond?)
[name]Isabella[/name] means pledged to god.

So basically [name]Finley[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] means: [name]Hero[/name] of God, God’s hero or a [name]Hero[/name] connected to God. Which i like.

My other top names mean

[name]Riley[/name]: Courageous, i love this meaning.
[name]Hermione[/name] (i say it like in [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name], without the long O sound): messenger, earthly
[name]Rowan[/name]: little redhead. Lol, i hope my girl doesnt end up with red hair, that’d be coincidence! And I have 3 red haided nieces/nephews so yeah.

I like the meaning of [name]Riley[/name] [name]Hermione[/name], but they rhyme too much to say so i paired [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Hermione[/name]. I dont have a middle for [name]Riley[/name]. I like [name]Emma[/name] or [name]Bellatrix[/name] but yeah.

I dont like Alora that much, but [name]Juliana[/name] is nice :slight_smile:

Mine is [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Anna[/name]. We got [name]Cecily[/name] from the play “The Importance od Being [name]Earnest[/name]” by [name]Oscar[/name] Wilde. It is one of our very favorites. [name]Anna[/name] has always been a favorite of mine for as long as I can remember. Many of the women, including myself, have a name with [name]Ann[/name] in it so [name]Anna[/name] fits perfectly.

For a boy it is [name]Andreas[/name] [name]Peter[/name]. [name]Andreas[/name] is for my boyfriends father who is from Germany. [name]Peter[/name] is for my family. [name]Andreas[/name] is the only name my boyfriend has ever insisted on using, he would literally be heart broken if he didnt get his [name]Andreas[/name]. I love the name too so I agreed to using it.

I love Alora [name]Juliana[/name] btw :slight_smile:

I don’t really like Alora, I’m sorry. [name]Juliana[/name] is very pretty though.

For a girl I love the name [name]Verity[/name] [name]Irene[/name]. [name]Verity[/name] means truth, my husband and my favorite movie is also The Boondock Saints and one of the brothers has veritas tattooed on his hand so it’s a fun tie. [name]Irene[/name] is the [name]Goddess[/name] of [name]Peace[/name], and also my late grandmothers name. I don’t think I could use the name [name]Verity[/name] though.

For a boy I love [name]Vincent[/name] [name]James[/name]. [name]Vincent[/name] means conquering. So it’s a strong name. [name]James[/name] is a family name, that I have always loved, but can no longer use it as a first name because my brother named one of his son’s [name]James[/name].

[name]Love[/name] Alora [name]Juliana[/name]!! Great name:D.
For a girl, my fave is [name]Elisheva[/name] nn [name]Ziva[/name]. Though I don’t know if I would actually have the guts to name my daughter that lol.
For a boy I love [name]Elan[/name] (pron. ay-LAN) as a nn. For what? No idea:P.
Not pregnant, not even TTC, so the bf and I have some time to think about names:P.