Your opinion on Celine?

Did your mind automatically go to [name_m]Dion[/name_m]? Or the [name_m]French[/name_m] Fashion label [name_f]Celine[/name_f]? What are your thoughts?
So far it’s the only name that DH and I can agree on. Originally he liked [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Arizona[/name_f] and I liked [name_f]Helene[/name_f] and [name_f]Mila[/name_f]. Some other names we both liked were [name_f]Edith[/name_f], [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], and [name_f]Zara[/name_f] but other people we know named their babies these same names before we had a chance. :frowning:” We also can’t decide on a middle name lol. She will have 2 middle names. Which sounds better?
[name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f]
[name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f]
[name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_f]Arizona[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f]
[name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]

I do think of [name_m]Dion[/name_m], but Titanic is one of my greatest not-so-guilty pleasure movies. I don’t think [name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_m]Dion[/name_m] makes the name unusable. [name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is lovely.

I love the name [name_f]Celine[/name_f], and no, my thoughts didn’t even register [name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_m]Dion[/name_m] until you mentioned it!
I prefer the spelling [name_f]Selene[/name_f], goddess of the moon and “[name_f]Queen[/name_f] of the vampires”.

[name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] sounds beautiful to me. xx.

I like it! I think [name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_m]Dion[/name_m] is the most common association for that particular spelling, but I don’t think she owns the name. It’s pretty recognisable and mainstream for most people, I’d assume.

I like [name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f] the most. It sounds very [name_m]French[/name_m]. [name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is a close second.

I really like [name_f]Celine[/name_f]. I do think of both [name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_m]Dion[/name_m] and the brand when I hear it, but I feel like they’re pretty distant associations since I don’t hear about either of them regularly so once I actually met someone with the name I doubt those things would come into my head.

My favorite combo is [name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Celine[/name_f]. It was a name long before the singer and brand arrived on the scene, so I don’t think it’s comparable to Beyoncé or [name_u]Armani[/name_u] for example. [name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f] is lovely.

My mind was also drawn to [name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_m]Dion[/name_m] when spell that way. To avoid that, I second a previous comment and would spell it [name_f]Selene[/name_f]. But it’s a beautiful name regardless. And to be honest, [name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_m]Dion[/name_m] has always struck me as being a classy and wonderful lady, no bad connotations there.

[name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Lux[/name_f] is my favorite combo. I love the unexpected addition of [name_f]Lux[/name_f], very modern and fun.

I have a friend [name_f]Celine[/name_f] which helps, but I’m Canadian and thought [name_f]Celine[/name_f] [name_m]Dion[/name_m] right away. She’s not a bad association in the slightest though.