Your Opinion on This Combo?

I was looking through some names on another name site and found a name that I think fits with my favorite girl name/combo really well. What do you think?

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Clio[/name] Amarine

Amarine is pronounced am-uh-reen.

[name]Do[/name] you like it?

I like each name individually–[name]Eloise[/name] is SO gorgeous, and Amarine is an awesome find that I’ve never heard of before. [name]Clio[/name] isn’t my style, but I don’t hate it. But all of them together is not my taste. I find it a bit clunky and difficult to say. I think the L’s and I’s in [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Clio[/name] form a tongue twister. I like [name]Eloise[/name] Amarine, minus the [name]Clio[/name].

I love them together and think any two could work together as a pair as well!

[name]Eloise[/name] is adorable, and Amarine is interesting. I like it, it is cute and different.

I think that just [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Clio[/name] would be amazing. Amarine seems to blend into [name]Clio[/name] a bit it and it sounds a bit strange, like some sort of rare gemstone or maybe a recently discovered element - Clioamarine? Cliomarine?

[name]Eloise[/name] is beautiful and classic. [name]Clio[/name] is nms and reminds me of the psychic Ms. [name]Cleo[/name]. Amarine might grow on me after a while but for now, it sounds made up. [name]Eloise[/name] Amarine sort of works.

I like it but wished [name]Clio[/name] was spelled [name]Cleo[/name].

[name]Clio[/name] is a name by itself, but [name]Cleo[/name] was originally just a nickname for [name]Cleopatra[/name]. As much as I love Egyptology, I don’t really want to honor [name]Cleopatra[/name] in my kid’s name, haha.

[name]Way[/name] too much as a combo.

[name]Eloise[/name] I love though.

I like [name]Clio[/name], though not as much as [name]Juno[/name] or Cleome.

Amarine isn’t as much my thing as [name]Amy[/name] or [name]Amity[/name] or [name]Amarantha[/name], but I could get used to it.

I can’t take [name]Eloise[/name]. I am pretty sure that’s a bigtime Namberry sin, as I know it’s very, very loved, but I just cannot like it at all. It’s the eez sound, sorry.

I’ve actually heard the combo [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Cleo[/name]/[name]Clio[/name] before, I’m pretty sure there’s someone on nameberry with a daughter named [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name], I saw the combo and liked it so much I had [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] on my list for awhile. I like both spelling’s, lately I’ve actually been liking [name]Clio[/name] a bit more though. I eventually took [name]Cleo[/name]/[name]Clio[/name] off my list, it didn’t feel quite right on my list to me but I love to see it on others. I’m not really feeling Amarine though, what about [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Clio[/name] [name]Amity[/name] or [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Clio[/name] [name]Amabel[/name]?

I’m not a fan of [name]Amity[/name]/[name]Faith[/name]/[name]Grace[/name], etc. and I can’t use any [name]Belle[/name] names (or [name]Nell[/name], which I love dearly) because the first and last syllable in my boyfriend’s last name is ell. [name]Eloise[/name] is my favorite name, but the [name]El[/name] at the beginning of it has made me slightly rethink it. Id hate for my kid’s names to rhyme slightly with their last name. My middle name ([name]Michelle[/name]) has that problem, so it’ll be a lot of fun when we’re married. My mom already says it all the time. [name]Kylee[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] Dellapelle, lol.

By the way, I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Veda[/name] [name]Lily[/name]. That is perfection :slight_smile:

Thank you!

[name]Clio[/name] is lovely - one of the original muses.
I love [name]Eloise[/name] too.
Amarine. Hmm. Not sure. Like pp it seems made up to me. Sorry.

I think [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Clio[/name] is great but [name]Clio[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] is even better!

I hate that people say Amarine sounds made up :confused: I’ve seen it in name books before (I have a small collection), but it didn’t strike me until I saw it on the other site. [name]Do[/name] you figure [name]Clio[/name] could work as a first name? I love it, but I’m not sure.