Your opinion poll

See the results of this poll: Which of these are your 2 favorites?

Respondents: 32 (This poll is closed)

• Ezra Kate : 0 (0%)
  • ezra annalee : 0 (0%)
  • Noa grayce : 2 (6%)
  • sunday Monroe or Sunday Kate : 4 (13%)
  • Stella rose: 26 (81%)

I’m so die hard for [name]Ezra[/name] on a little boy that I can’t get on board with it for a little girl. [name]Noa[/name] is ok, but still [name]Noah[/name] is all boy for me. [name]Sunday[/name] is pretty but my favorite is [name]Stella[/name].

I’m not fond of [name]Ezra[/name] for either gender but I think most like it better on a boy. I love [name]Noa[/name] (@klcalder2 the feminine name [name]Noa[/name] is unrelated to the masculine name [name]Noah[/name]) but I really cannot get along with [name]Grayce[/name]; I prefer it spelled [name]Grace[/name]. I picked [name]Stella[/name] [name]Rose[/name], that is a beautiful combo! :slight_smile:

[name]Ezra[/name] is all boy. Not remotely appealing for a girl.

I agree. [name]Ezra[/name] is defiantly a boy name and that’s the name we are thinking of using if we have a boy. My fiance’ doesn’t like it, but he kind of likes the nickname Ezi, so I might win him over with the name :smiley:

I just can’t get on board with any of your names (sorry)…except for [name]Stella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] which is beautiful! That’s where my vote goes!