Your Opinion.

[name]Just[/name] a 14 year old girl who loves baby names and will sometimes create the people in her mind. WDYT? Is it weird?

If you are weird, then we are all weirder!

If that’s weird, I’m a freak.

Okay I’m just glad there are more people like me.

Nope, completely normal - especially on this website. :slight_smile:

I’m 13 and I do this all the time!
I love thinking of names and imagining my kids and my future husband. It’s just really fun, and being able to interact with actual moms/moms to be on here is also fun :slight_smile:

I’m in my 20s, but when I was 12, I begged my mom for a name book for my birthday and she actually got it for me. I’ve loved names for as long as I can remember. I think of it as just another hobby… I spend my free time on a name website and my fiancé spends his free time playing video games.

Not weird at all. I hope not, at least. I was definitely like that at 14. Being creative is nothing to be ashamed of.

Definitely not weird! I’m a way off from having kids, but I already have a very narrowed down list of names I hope to use.

Nope! I’ve been into names for my whole life haha, and I’ve been using Nameberry and similar sites since I was about 12 so not weird :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are actually concerned that this behavior is abnormal, you should speak to a mental health professional. If not, why ask?