Your Own Aesthetics

Inspired by @leafygreens’ name aesthetics thread, but this is for posting your own aesthetic interpretations for yourself, your name style, or your individual names!

10 Likes

[insert dark stuff]

7 Likes

I’ll be back for more later but I have

Draco [name_m]Lysander[/name_m]

Caspian [name_f]Emerald[/name_f]

Ambrose [name_m]Adonis[/name_m]

And [name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_m]Kazimir[/name_m]

6 Likes

Raven [name_m]Osiris[/name_m]

Adrian Arkham

Enoch [name_m]Ransom[/name_m]

Atticus [name_u]Dean[/name_u]

5 Likes

Finishing my boys with
[name_m]Dawson[/name_m] [name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m]

Elliot [name_m]Cash[/name_m]

Sawyer [name_u]Dallas[/name_u]

4 Likes

Lucretia [name_u]Blair[/name_u]

Callisto [name_u]Rain[/name_u]

Pandora [name_f]Selene[/name_f]

Phaedra [name_u]Storm[/name_u]

Cordelia [name_f]Mystique[/name_f]

Calliope [name_f]Moon[/name_f]

3 Likes

Sorry for spamming the thread but I’m finished now. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you guys agree or do you see them differently?

Octavia [name_u]Reign[/name_u]

Ivy [name_f]Astoria[/name_f]

Adelaide [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]

Victoria [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]

Lydia [name_f]Mavis[/name_f]

5 Likes

i’m still sorting my aesthetic out (i’m having a difficult time distinguishing ‘i like this!’ from ‘this fits me!’), so enjoy my aesthetic website:

(i had to connect another link, so some of them take longer to load)

3 Likes

This is for [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_u]Gale[/name_u] :relaxed:

6 Likes

Great you downloaded the app :blush:

1 Like

I realised I never actually done an aesthetic of my own name lol. So here is an aesthetic of me but this is based more of my personality I think.
I also used my own eye for authenticity :sweat_smile:

Charlotte Abigail

2 Likes

And this an aesthetic board of my partner.
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]

3 Likes

My own aesthetic

2 Likes

I’ve never done an aesthetic before :grimacing: But I love so many that you guys have created… Knew I had to give it a shot!

These are all my own pictures lol. I couldn’t think of things to Google so I just scrolled thru my camera roll :woman_shrugging:t2: Lmk if I did it right :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m still not sure how to make these, but I managed to make something I’m happy with. Wanda’s aesthetic:

@Mickeywich I can totally see the boys and the girls from your first post!
With Victoria Audrey, Adelaide Wednesday and Octavia Reign though, it feels like some of the pictures are for one name, and some are for the other, but none are for the combo? If that makes sense? But good job altogether anyway!

edit: the ones that got away

NSFW for swearing

tumblr_c91cdcf468766622a8496d803d62a756_f7bd2252_500
582c35611800006a0730e568

5 Likes

I have two aesthetics: The Mummy aesthetic and The [name_f]Emily[/name_f] aesthetic :joy:

Mummy Aesthetic: [name_f]My[/name_f] kiddies (from top left: [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f], [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f], Big [name_f]Hermione[/name_f], [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]*, [name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_u]Jonah[/name_u], [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_m]Ferris[/name_m], Older [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] & [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] together**!)

*These ones were taken for my photo blog, which is why they look all dressed up :joy:
**Not actually them together, I can’t share the actual picture due to privacy reasons

The [name_f]Emily[/name_f] aesthetic: [name_f]My[/name_f] own aesthetic which has two sides (More preppy & more rock n’ roll)

8 Likes

I did an aesthetic based on my new boy name love.

Cedric [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

This is kinda my aesthetic!! I love dark academia :))

3 Likes

Me:
Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 11.04.59 PM
[name_f]Francie[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]:
Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 11.11.24 PM

Rowena [name_f]Violet[/name_f]:
Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 11.15.54 PM

4 Likes

I had a lot of fun making these!

6 Likes