Your perfect family

Ideally, if you could choose how many kids would you have ?(I had already made that question but) You can choose the gender, the age gap between them, if they are multiples or not, and what would they names be? Would you also want any pets?

3 Likes

I would have four kids. They would all be girls. They would be identical quads (no age gap because duh). They’re names would be [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] AKA [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f], [name_f]Jenevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] AKA [name_f]Jennie[/name_f], [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] AKA [name_f]Lissie[/name_f], and [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Martha[/name_f] AKA [name_f]Kittie[/name_f]. We would have so many cats, people would think we were running a cattery (we’re weren’t).

2 Likes

I would ideally want 3 kids (I have 3 brothers which is a lot more me to handle lol) and I really want all girls or at least 2 because, once again, I don’t have any sisters. I also don’t have a very good relationship with my mom or for that matter either of my parents so that is very important to me. In my family, all of the kids are 2 years apart and we were all born in either August or September (ikr) which I think worked out pretty good and I think I would want that too. I was never allowed to have any pets so I would definitely want like 2 small dogs. The children’s names would be Genevieve Maritza, Harley Stella & Annie-May Nova.

2 Likes

Okay, let’s just say I want 3 kids for the sake of this.

Ideally I would like to start having kids 5+ years after getting married & would preferably have them all 3-ish years apart. Preferably the genders & order would be boy, girl, girl (idk if anyone’s ever noticed, but that’s how I tend to type out my favourite names bc that’s how I’m used to seeing them lol). I love the idea of twins, but it makes me a little sad that would mean 2 pregnancies instead of 3 (I have no idea why, but it does). Names- [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u], & [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_m]Bly[/name_m] (although I’m not super in love with [name_m]Bly[/name_m], honestly). I would prefer their birthdays be in the 1st half of the year just because that’s easier for me to calculate :joy: Yes to pets! Definitely cats (or just one). I go back and forth with wanting a farm/homestead, so if we did do that, I can see having some farm animals too.

2 Likes

Let’s say my current partner’s name is [name_u]Sam[/name_u] (because of an inside joke) & we were still together for this.

My bio kid + sperm donor - [name_m]Miro[/name_m]-[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Anson[/name_m].

Her bio kid + same sperm donor - [name_f]Vela[/name_f]-[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Allison[/name_u].

2 Likes

Ideally, I want 3, but in a perfect world, I’d have 4; two girls and two boys, order being boy, girl, girl, boy. I’d also being okay with a set of twins and 2 singletons or triplets and 1 singleton.

All singletons: Boy; 18 months later, girl; 2 years later, girl; 18 months later, boy

With twins:
Boy/boy twins; 2 years later, girl; 18 months later, girl

With triplets:
Boy; 18 months later, boy, girl, girl triplets

3 Likes

Ideally I would have 5 kids!! 3 girls and 2 boys! The age gap between them would probably be 1-2 years and at the max 6 years between the older and youngest. I would have a girl first, then boy, then a girl and so on. There names would be [name_f]Bria[/name_f] [name_u]Saige[/name_u], [name_m]Lev[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] [name_u]Jules[/name_u] “JJ,” [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u], and [name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]! Although I think having twins would be really fun, I just don’t know if I actually want twins!:joy: We already have 3 cats that are inside cats, and we also live on a farm, so we have plenty of animals.:joy:

2 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

Love my boys to bits so it’s hard to answer this.
Growing up I always wanted a boy first then twin girls.

I have got two boys and honestly I think I’d just like another boy for our third and last so I’m a mumma of Dragons :heart_eyes::joy:

My boys names are (added accents for privacy)
Zàchary George
Alexànder Theo

If we had a third boy I like either Elias Benedict or Cedric Lawrence or Cedric Charles.

If we have a girl she will be Tabitha Fay
Oh and I don’t really like dogs so I’ll stick with our two cats.

1 Like

One girl, one boy.

Roxanne [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] and [name_m]Eric[/name_m] something. ([name_m]Eric[/name_m] [name_m]Orville[/name_m], but my kid might hate me so I’m unsure).
A cat. Maybe a dog too.

2 Likes

This changes a lot (because I think about it a lot), but right now:

Linus [name_m]Faraday[/name_m]
-2 years-
[name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
-4 years-
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] & [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]

(The likelyhood of having twins is pretty low, so alternatively, there would be another 2 year gap between #3 and #4)

2 Likes

Four kids, one boy. The age gap would be two years. Two would be adopted, two would be biological.

Today, (I can’t choose between Violet and Lily usually) their names would be Violet Caroline, Julia Faith, Elise Scarlett, and Daniel Joseph.

I would have two dogs and two cats. I would also live on a farm with horses in the stable, on a beautiful pasture near the city in a multicultural community and travel often.

1 Like