Your personality type!

I’m INFJ, too! I’ve taken so many MB tests and I always get it, it is me to a T. It’s scary how accurate it is for me

I’m an ENFP and I love my type! :smiley: soooo many introverts on here indeed… then again I’ve read that the ENFP is considered the most introverted extrovert so who am I to say haha

1 Like

I don’t really know about other personality types, so I don’t know how I compare to the rest of you, but I’m an INFJ. I generally don’t remember, because I think I waffle between a couple types, but I seem to get INFJ the most. I only remember because my brother came running downstairs a couple Saturdays ago so excited that his fit him to a tee, and he wanted to know what I was, lol. I think mine fits me pretty well, although I haven’t read it for a while so I can’t remember everything. But from what I remember it suits me. I love seeing all the other famous INFJs out there, though, because they were these dreamers that actually changed the world, people like Mother [name_f]Teresa[/name_f] and Gandhi and [name_m]Dante[/name_m] Alighieri and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] Tolstoy and [name_m]Nelson[/name_m] [name_m]Mandela[/name_m]–and it gives me hope that I could one day be a writer and a world-changer that makes [name_f]Earth[/name_f] a better place to live in. I wish I had a different name, though, haha–[name_u]Ashley[/name_u] [[name_m]Roberts[/name_m]] doesn’t sound like she belongs anywhere near such an iconic name as Mahatma Gandhi or [name_m]Leo[/name_m] Tolstoy or [name_m]Nelson[/name_m] [name_m]Mandela[/name_m].

It’s interesting to see what other INFJs relate with in the profiles the most–for me, it was the highly intuitive nature, the caring, sensitive and artistic side, the strong value systems, the fact that they find it easier to just do the job themselves, rather than teaching someone else, because they feel they can do it better. And, most of all, “they get “feelings” about things and intuitively understand them”.

I’ve heard the same! And I agree with it actually; I do enjoy talking to and being around people but I need recharge time by myself as well.

ENTJ-T all the way!

You’re probably one of the most obvious INFJs I’ve interacted with online. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m an INFJ

I’m an ISTJ. I fit it pretty well. I am honest, direct, strong-willed, practical, stubborn, judgemental, insensitive and I blame myself a lot, but I am not calm, always by the book and responsible.

I’m INTJ and I get really annoyed when we get portrayed as evil masterminds/villains.

@southern.maple I totally agree - @ashthedreamer is what an INFJ character is like in my head.

I’m and INFP I think… I’ve been scoring INFP for as long as I can remember, but the last couple of years I’ve worked really hard to become more tidy, and somehow that means I now score INFJ. Does your personality change because you’ve purposely adopted a new habit?
I still don’t like making to-do-lists…

See, I don’t know if I should be worried that that makes it even more of an attractive personality type to me :sweat_smile:.

From what I have read, your MBTI type shouldn’t change. It is not even your behaviour (which makes it really hard to type other people) It is what you feel most comfortable with internally. If you feel more natural/comfortable being ‘P’, then this is probably the type that you are.

INTP - I took the free tests and got INFP but when I took the actual assessment at a job center I got this. It actually fits me better though I do feel I’m secondary INFP

INFP is what I got, which makes sense really! It says that most INFPs are poets, writers and actors, and I’m studying to be a journalist, particularly in print, so that sounds like me, haha. It also says I share a personality type with [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] and [name_m]Tom[/name_m] Hiddleston - I’m perfectly ok with that!

Thanks! I suppose a test that asks you about behaviour and then guesses at your personality would have some weaknesses :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought about it for a bit and think maybe I score higher on J when I’m stressed or dissatisfied or anxious. I need more control over my surroundings when having those feelings, so I’m guessing it’s a coping mechanism more than a facet of my personality…

I love your type too, as my boyfriend is an ENFP, and he’s awesome.

My type and his type are a perfect match apparently.

ISFJ-T! I always get ISFJ in these tests but I’ve never read such a well fleshed out result!

The strengths/weaknesses of an ISFJ are exactly me, it’s just a little bit scary.

I am a spot on INFP.

I agree! Is it because we aren’t emotionally inclined individuals? I don’t think that makes someone inherently “bad.” If anything, I feel like being able to think logically where others would react emotionally is a good thing. Or maybe most just find that untrustworthy. Either way, I’m happy to be INTJ. It perfectly describes me.

Probably. There is also a general feeling that F=good and T=bad because F is seen as being nice/kind/friendly and T is seen as cold/uncaring even though this is a total misunderstanding of MBTI. It is worse if you are a woman because the stereotypical woman is an F.

INTJ perfectly describes me too. It is quite a relief actually.