Your pick to "go with" these names...

See the results of this poll: Which fits best with Juliette(Jules),Mia, Leo, Bella

Respondents: 29 (This poll is closed)

• Alec: 17 (59%)
  • Malcolm: 12 (41%)

I’d totally forgotten about your other children’s beautiful names! :slight_smile:

For your newest baby, I picture a name that’s at least slightly exotic in feel (like [name]Malcolm[/name] and [name]Alec[/name]):

[name]Augustin[/name]/[name]August[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Evander[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Finnian[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Phineas[/name]
[name]Piers[/name]
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Rafferty[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]

Because you have a little [name]Bella[/name], I deleted [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] due to Twilight. (I’ve never read the books, but have learned the character roster from Namberry.) :slight_smile:

I still really love [name]Malcolm[/name] with your kids’ names. :slight_smile: I think [name]Alec[/name] is very handsome, too, but guess that I think [name]Malcolm[/name] better captures [name]Leo[/name]'s more vintage vibe.

I also think I’ve been voting for [name]Malcolm[/name] because I know of a young [name]Alec[/name] (an absolutley fantastic kid who makes me love the name) who regularly has to correct people who mistakenly think his name is [name]Alex[/name].

Whichever you choose, I think both names are great!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Of course what did I do I voted for [name]Alec[/name] even though I voted for [name]Malcolm[/name] before. Same “[name]Alec[/name] and [name]Malcolm[/name]” mama right? I’m assuming so. I voted for [name]Alec[/name] this time because I think I like it better with your other childrens names. Only slightly better than [name]Malcolm[/name]. Seriously they are both fantastic names and this really has been the hardest poll yet. I mean for me because I love them both equally and could go back and forth between the two for ages. I guess you’ll just have to have one more son so you can use both :wink: I’m already second guessing my vote.

I am so in love with both of these names. I go back and forth several times a day. We won’t even know the sex for 8 weeks…I fear I will have lost my bloody mind by then.
I think [name]Alec[/name] works best with the other kid’s names but I just really, really [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Malcolm[/name].
I want someone to put their foot down and decide for me. I know that my family would like [name]Alec[/name] better but I cannot shake my love of [name]Malcolm[/name].AARRRGGGHHH!
After all this name stress, we will probably have another girl! (which we would be thrilled with, btw :slight_smile:

Haha…Yeah, watch it be a girl! Whether it’s a boy or a girl, I know your baby will have a great name!

I may have suggested this before, but with [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Malcolm[/name], nickname [name]Alec[/name], you’d get to use both names.

Between [name]Alec[/name] and [name]Malcolm[/name] ou honestly can’t go wrong! If it IS a boy, perhaps you’ll take one look at him and just instantly know which name best fits him.

Take care!

I have the solution [name]Alec[/name] [name]Malcom[/name]! Everybody wins with that combo.

I have the solution [name]Alec[/name] [name]Malcom[/name]! Everybody wins with that combo.[/quote]

You know, I thought about that…but what do you think of the “[name]Al[/name]” and “[name]Mal[/name]” beginnings? Also, how would I choose what to actually call him? It would be like [name]Sophie[/name]'s choice for me!! Tell me, am I putting waaayyy to much thought into this? :wink:

Funny, I voted for [name]Alec[/name] in a different poll, but I think [name]Malcolm[/name] is better considering the other siblings’ names. Lol, we cancel each other out.

Funny, I voted for [name]Alec[/name] in a different poll, but I think [name]Malcolm[/name] is better considering the other siblings’ names. Lol, we cancel each other out.[/quote]

Isn’t that too funny? I actually love both of these names and even now I could easily change my vote back to [name]Malcolm[/name] and feel I made the right choice. This is a tough decision that’s for sure.

I voted [name]Malcolm[/name]

[name]How[/name] about [name]Juliette/name,[name]Mia[/name], [name]Leo[/name], [name]Bella[/name] and
[name]Jake[/name]
[name]Alex[/name] instead of [name]Alec[/name]
[name]Beau[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Luc[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Evan[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]
[name]Sonny[/name]
[name]Adam[/name]
[name]Louis[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]/ [name]Harry[/name]
[name]Charlie[/name]
[name]Connor[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name]
[name]Max[/name]
[name]Marlow[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]Kai[/name]
[name]Albert[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name]

Hmmmm… I haven’t mentioned either of these names to my kids. My oldest daughter, [name]Jules[/name], was just watching [name]Malcolm[/name] in the middle and said “Hey, let’s name the new baby [name]Malcolm[/name]! That’s a cool name!” She may have just decided for us…
:slight_smile: