Your reviews please?

I was hoping to get all of your opinions on my top boys name: [name]Finlay[/name] [name]Douglas[/name] [name]Asher[/name]. WDYT? [name]Douglas[/name] is after my grandfather and [name]Asher[/name] is a bit of a nod to myself. [name]Do[/name] you prefer the [name]Finlay[/name] or [name]Finley[/name] spelling? [name]How[/name] do [name]Finlay[/name] and [name]Orion[/name] sound together? [name]TIA[/name].

I like [name]Finlay[/name], though my spelling preference is [name]Finley[/name]. I don’t think the other spelling is bad, it’s just a personal thing. [name]Even[/name] though my first encounter with the name was the [name]Finlay[/name] spelling (it was on my mum’s shortlist for my brother), it has always looked like it’s said ‘finn-lay’ to me rather than ‘finn-lee’. I also like [name]Asher[/name], I’m just not a huge fan of [name]Douglas[/name] at all. Overall it’s nice though :slight_smile: I love [name]Finlay[/name] and [name]Orion[/name] together!

I’ve been told that the [name]Finlay[/name] spelling looks ‘feminine’ although I don’t personally think so. I think the flow of the name is pretty good considering it’s a double middle. [name]Finlay[/name] and [name]Orion[/name] are great together! But just a warning, I do have a feeling ‘[name]Fin[/name]’ names are going to be racing up the popularity charts over the next few years.