Your single favorite girl and boy name?

[name_m]Judson[/name_m] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]!

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] and [name_u]James[/name_u]

Artemísia and Baltazar

[name_f]Nephele[/name_f] and [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] & [name_f]Tekla[/name_f]

Right now: [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] & [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]

Probably [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_m]Colin[/name_m]

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] + [name_f]Freya[/name_f]

They’ve only been my favourites since I met my partner but I can imagine our child with any other name.

[name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f]/[name_f]Theophania[/name_f] and [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_u]Constantine[/name_u]/[name_u]Valentine[/name_u]. I waver on my preferred middles for them, but [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] and [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] are definitely my favorite first names!

[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

Right now, it’s [name_f]Briar[/name_f] and [name_f]Nova[/name_f].

[name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] & [name_f]Mariel[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]!

As of right now, my favorites are [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_u]Piper[/name_u] but they change ALL the time!

(At the moment) mine would be [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_f]Opal[/name_f]

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]Foster[/name_m] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] (though my favorite girl’s name changes weekly)

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] and [name_m]Grayson[/name_m] are lovely! They’re both on my list, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite boys’ name is still solidifying after my top choice fell out of favor, but today I’d say [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] and [name_u]Avery[/name_u]! :stuck_out_tongue:

[name_f]Octavia[/name_f] & [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]

At the moment, mine are [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_m]Julian[/name_m].

[name_m]Lorcan[/name_m] and [name_f]Maeva[/name_f].