Your thoughts about spelling the name Rebecca, Rebekah, ....

[name]Rebekah[/name]-I like this spelling better.

Wow - seems pretty evenly split here. I like [name]Rebecca[/name] - it’s my daughter’s name and suits her perfectly. She’s always the only one in her class and she loves her name. We call her [name]Rebecca[/name] or [name]Becca[/name]. I like the [name]Rebekah[/name] spelling too, but not as much. I would make the Jewish/[name]Christian[/name] assumption with that spelling.

[name]Love[/name] it, and prefer [name]Rebecca[/name]

All spellings of this name look and sound too harsh. If you had me at gun point I’d choose [name]Becca[/name], but not any version containing the [name]Reb[/name] part. [name]Reb[/name] sounds too ugly for a girl name for me.

The K spelling is too religious for me. Think the K spelling might be preferred by people of Jewish descent. Are you religious?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], so my name actually is [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f], I may be a bit bias but I do prefer my way of spelling it. I feel the letter flow a bit better when writing it (especially in cursive) and it looks neater. I also believe that it is the older more classic spelling. If you do prefer the [name_f]Rebekah[/name_f] way of spelling it that’s fine, it’s just my opinion.