Your top 5 from the Final 100 of Nameberries Top 1000

There are some real gems from the Top 1000 at the bottom of the Nameberry .list this month.
What are your top 5 favourite from the names listed between 900 and 1000?

Mine are the following in no particular order:

Girls: [name_f]Apple[/name_f] [name_f]Peaches[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] [name_f]Eloisa[/name_f]

Boys: [name_m]Kip[/name_m] [name_m]Link[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] [name_m]Judas[/name_m] [name_u]Roan[/name_u].

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f]!!

Great topic! I also adore [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f], but I’ll try not to repeat any of your picks.

[name_f]Celestina[/name_f]
[name_f]Blanche[/name_f]
[name_f]Silvia[/name_f]
[name_f]Indira[/name_f]
[name_f]Eulalie[/name_f]

Honorable mentions: [name_u]Vega[/name_u], [name_f]Cerise[/name_f], [name_f]Callista[/name_f], and [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f]

Ooh I love [name_f]Cerise[/name_f] and [name_f]Celestina[/name_f]- beautiful!!

G: [name_f]Indira[/name_f], [name_f]Tula[/name_f], [name_u]Carmen[/name_u], [name_u]Vega[/name_u], [name_f]Celestine[/name_f], [name_f]Saffron[/name_f], [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f], [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f], [name_f]Eloisa[/name_f], [name_f]Marvel[/name_f], [name_f]Liesl[/name_f], [name_f]Ginny[/name_f], [name_f]Romina[/name_f], [name_f]Vashti[/name_f], [name_f]Corisande[/name_f], [name_f]Pilar[/name_f], [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f], [name_f]Mamie[/name_f], [name_f]Ailis[/name_f], [name_f]Zelie[/name_f], [name_f]Mahala[/name_f], [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f], [name_f]Silvia[/name_f], [name_f]Lolita[/name_f] (GP!), [name_f]Tove[/name_f]

Top 5: [name_u]Carmen[/name_u], [name_f]Tove[/name_f], [name_f]Indira[/name_f], [name_f]Saffron[/name_f], [name_f]Vashti[/name_f]

B: [name_m]Kip[/name_m], [name_m]Link[/name_m], [name_m]Birch[/name_m], [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m], [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m], [name_m]Nate[/name_m], [name_m]Alasdair[/name_m], [name_m]Thierry[/name_m], Emre, [name_m]Corentin[/name_m], [name_m]Mack[/name_m], [name_m]Iggy[/name_m], [name_m]Lion[/name_m], [name_m]Chet[/name_m], [name_m]Ishmael[/name_m], Lupin, [name_m]Quill[/name_m], [name_m]Vivaan[/name_m], [name_m]Ivor[/name_m], [name_m]Colm[/name_m], [name_u]Van[/name_u], [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m], [name_m]Pippin[/name_m], [name_u]Claude[/name_u], [name_m]Elwood[/name_m]

Top 5: Lupin, [name_m]Pippin[/name_m], [name_m]Corentin[/name_m], [name_m]Ishmael[/name_m], [name_m]Ivor[/name_m]

This is a great way to discover/rediscover new and unusual name ideas — great thread!

Girls: [name_f]Tula[/name_f]**, [name_f]Georgina[/name_f], [name_f]Rita[/name_f], [name_f]Silvia[/name_f], [name_f]Serenity[/name_f]

Boys: [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m], [name_m]Judas[/name_m], [name_m]Amon[/name_m], [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m], [name_u]Claude[/name_u]

** = Fun fact, I once wrote a story based around Estonian kids, one of the girls was named Tuule (too-lay). The Finnish version is Tuula.

Fun!

[name_f]Seraphine[/name_f], [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f], [name_u]Seren[/name_u] and [name_f]Macy[/name_f].

[name_m]Nate[/name_m], [name_m]Aston[/name_m], [name_u]Jensen[/name_u], [name_m]Jed[/name_m] and [name_m]Moss[/name_m].

Ooh I love [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] & [name_m]Birch[/name_m]!! Great finds!!

[name_f]Georgina[/name_f] is lovely.
I love [name_m]Judas[/name_m]

I love [name_u]Winter[/name_u]! [name_m]Moss[/name_m] is cute too!

[name_u]Carmen[/name_u]
[name_f]Lolita[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] (I’m still not sure though, as I recently came across one, and I’m not sure about her…)
[name_f]Wendy[/name_f]
[name_f]Brenna[/name_f] (It kind of sounds like [name_f]Brynn[/name_f])

[name_m]Quentin[/name_m]
[name_m]Dewey[/name_m]
[name_u]Jensen[/name_u]
[name_u]Van[/name_u]
[name_u]Claude[/name_u] ([name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Claude[/name_u] so much.)

Girls: [name_f]Morrigan[/name_f], [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f], [name_f]Taryn[/name_f], [name_f]Callista[/name_f], [name_f]Roisin[/name_f]
Boys: [name_u]Grady[/name_u], [name_m]Keiran[/name_m], [name_u]Jensen[/name_u], [name_m]Conor[/name_m], [name_m]Quentin[/name_m]

Girls: [name_f]Josette[/name_f], [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f], [name_f]Indira[/name_f], [name_f]Clea[/name_f], and [name_f]Marvel[/name_f] (!!)

Boys: [name_m]Thierry[/name_m], [name_u]Jensen[/name_u], [name_u]Paxton[/name_u], [name_m]Aston[/name_m], and [name_m]Thayer[/name_m]

Fun!

There are a few names on this list that I love for nns, but just did a top five of the names that I prefer as full names. I don’t generally like nns as fns. :slight_smile: .

Boys:

[name_m]Gibson[/name_m]

[name_m]Nicolas[/name_m]-I really prefer this to [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]

[name_m]Alasdair[/name_m]

[name_u]Roan[/name_u]

[name_m]Conor[/name_m]

Girls:

[name_u]Skye[/name_u]

[name_f]Eowyn[/name_f]

[name_f]Eloisa[/name_f]

[name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]

[name_f]Callista[/name_f]

Girls: [name_f]Ariyah[/name_f], [name_u]Seren[/name_u], [name_f]Cerise[/name_f], [name_f]Mari[/name_f], [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]

Boys: [name_m]Rogue[/name_m], [name_m]Zenon[/name_m], [name_m]Keiran[/name_m], Azarel, [name_m]Yuri[/name_m]

Girls: [name_f]Indira[/name_f], [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], [name_f]Serenity[/name_f], [name_f]Raine[/name_f], and [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f].

Boys: [name_m]Saxon[/name_m], [name_m]Quill[/name_m], [name_u]Roan[/name_u], [name_u]Jensen[/name_u], and [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m].

I’m amazed that good old [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m] is sooo far down the list. I thought it was still a common name, but maybe not.