Your Top Names - 2022 (A & B)

A lot of us berries have many multiple favourite names for each letter. But say you were only allowed to have one favourite per letter, which would you choose for each gender?

During the next few days, I’ll give you two letters and you can feel free to share your most favourite boy and girl names that start with the given letters. Remember though, you are only allowed to pick one name per gender (although allowances can always be made and I’ll give you a maximum of three names if you really can’t choose!). Not to worry if you aren’t a fan of one of the letters I’ve given you, just share whatever you would like to! I’ll also throw in an optional bonus question for you to answer as well (these answers dont have to start with the letters I’ve given you!) :two_hearts:

Today’s two letters: A & B
Bonus Question: your favourite nature name?

10 Likes

Today I’m really feeling…

[name_f]Adeliza[/name_f] & [name_f]Bonnibel[/name_f] for girls.
& [name_m]Abel[/name_m] & [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] for boys :purple_heart:

[name_f]My[/name_f] absolute favorite nature name has to be [name_f]Moon[/name_f] :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

I love this!

anya - a long time love of mine. i love that it has a regal, elegant feel, but isn’t overly long or complicated. it has always exuded quite wintry imagery, with deep reds.

august - my most favorite boy name right now. i love how outdoorsy it is, and it is easy to spell and pronounce. the nickname gus is also so sweet! august is lush, dark green forests and rusty orange colors.

I’m not really into B names, so I’ll just leave you with those two! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite nature name right now is [name_u]Forest[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_f]Amity[/name_f] & [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] for girls
[name_m]Anders[/name_m] & [name_m]Bowman[/name_m] for boys

I definitely like the girl names more than the boys.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite nature name is [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]

1 Like

For the A I’ll pick [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] and [name_u]Arthur[/name_u]. I don’t have any B names on my top list so I’ll just choose two names that I like: [name_f]Bella[/name_f] and [name_m]Berend[/name_m].
[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite nature name is [name_f]Roos[/name_f] (meaning rose).

2 Likes

[name_f]Amparo[/name_f] & [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]
[name_f]Behati[/name_f] & [name_m]Barzillai[/name_m]
~

Oof I love so many but probably Rocío, it means “dew” in Spanish

2 Likes

this is such a cool idea (will be very hard to choose though!)

for girls: alma & blythe
for boys: asa & beckett

favourite nature name (today): finch (b) or skye (g)

1 Like

[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] & [name_f]Bryluen[/name_f]
[name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] & [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite nature name is really hard, but I think it would have to be [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] :purple_heart:

2 Likes

[name_f]Anouk[/name_f] & [name_u]Asa[/name_u]

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_m]Bram[/name_m]

Fave nature name: [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] :hot_pepper: & [name_u]Lupin[/name_u] :wolf:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this idea! For me it’d be:

[name_f]Anya[/name_f] + [name_u]August[/name_u] & Birdy + [name_m]Bastian[/name_m]

Honorary mention for [name_f]Bruna[/name_f] (g), it was a close one!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite nature name is [name_u]Clove[/name_u] !!

1 Like

I qent back and forth, but today, I think I’m going with:

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Brontë[/name_f] and [name_u]Beau[/name_u]

[name_f]Tansy[/name_f] is my favourite nature name :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_u]Arya[/name_u] & [name_u]August[/name_u] (I really love a bunch more A boy names and had to stop myself from listing a few more :sweat_smile:)

[name_u]Blair[/name_u] & [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] ([name_m]Bastian[/name_m] is a close second!!)

my favorite nature name is probably [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], but I love a lot of them - nature names are my favorite!!

1 Like

I’ll give answers for different languages whenever I have responding names on my lisy and highlight my absolute favourites out of all of them…

[name_f]English[/name_f] :uk:
[name_u]August[/name_u], [name_f]Ada[/name_f] & [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]
[name_u]Beck[/name_u] / [name_u]Beckett[/name_u], [name_m]Bram[/name_m] & [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]? [name_f]Bitsy[/name_f]? (only as a nickname)

[name_m]German[/name_m] :de:
[name_u]Arthur[/name_u], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] & [name_f]Ava[/name_f] (AH-vah)
[name_u]Bo[/name_u] (m)

Spanish :es:
[name_m]Aitor[/name_m] (technically not Spanish but used in Spain) & [name_u]Alba[/name_u]
[name_m]Benet[/name_m]

[name_u]French[/name_u] :fr:
(will forever use up all my spots for boys here)
[name_u]Arthur[/name_u], [name_u]Auguste[/name_u] / [name_m]Augustin[/name_m]
[name_m]Basile[/name_m]

Bonus Question:
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] & [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Adelina[/name_f] and Beatice
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]

[name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

agnes and billie
n/a and beck

daisy

2 Likes

Aurora & Bella for girls
Asher & Blake for boys
my favorite nature name is Hazel

1 Like

[name_u]Anne[/name_u] + [name_m]Abel[/name_m]
[name_f]Beulah[/name_f] + [name_m]Bruno[/name_m]
Bonus: [name_f]Flora[/name_f]

1 Like

Today, I’m choosing [name_f]Alice[/name_f] & [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] for A and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] for B!

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] nature name is absolutely [name_u]Florence[/name_u]! But if I could pick two, I’d also include [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Arwen[/name_f] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] for girls.
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] and [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] for boys (with [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] as a close second).

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite nature name is [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] (If you count that. If not, then Rose.) for girls and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] for boys.

1 Like

Today I’m feeling:

[name_f]Athena[/name_f] & [name_m]Ansel[/name_m]
[name_f]Bryony[/name_f] & [name_u]Blaine[/name_u]

[name_u]Nature[/name_u] name: [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]

1 Like