Your Top Names - 2022 (E & F)

[name_f]Etta[/name_f] & [name_u]Esca[/name_u]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] & [name_m]Florin[/name_m]

Favourite decade: Roaring Twenties :dancer: and the most popular 20s names I love are [name_u]Ray[/name_u] (#62) and [name_f]Betty[/name_f] (#4).

1 Like

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] & [name_u]Elijah[/name_u]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] & [name_m]Fabian[/name_m]

(This was difficult; I like names starting with E and F!)

I don’t know that I have a favorite decade, but some events of the 1930s have been on my mind, so I’ll choose [name_f]Mary[/name_f] (or [name_f]Betty[/name_f] for a more distinctive choice).

1 Like

girls - Ella & Faith
boys - Emerson & Felix
bonus - Betty which was popular from 1920-1940

1 Like

[name_f]Evaluna[/name_f] & [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] & [name_u]Finn[/name_u]

Bonus: [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] or [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] (2010s)

2 Likes

E ~ [name_u]Edward[/name_u] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] (Elizabeth is so close!)
F ~ [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u]

Bonus ~ I love a lot of literature and have always been fascinated by the late 19th century, and two gorgeous names popular then were [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_u]George[/name_u]. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_u]Francis[/name_u] (Frankie)

I don’t really have a favorite decade, but I’m sort of vibing right now even though the world is on fire so I’ll choose the controversial 2020s and say I am so happy [name_f]Luna[/name_f] is trending I love it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Emeraldine & Endymion
Francesca & Florian

2 Likes

[name_u]Edward[/name_u] & [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_m]Francesco[/name_m] & [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Esmeray[/name_f] and [name_u]Evren[/name_u]
[name_f]Fianna[/name_f] and [name_m]Finlo[/name_m]

1 Like

eliza and edmund
frances and freddie

amber - super underrated name popular in the 80s!

4 Likes

the name isn’t very underrated where i live, i know almost 3 Amber’s! and it’s such a pretty name!

2 Likes

[name_f]Elestren[/name_f] and Fay/Faye for girls
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] for boys

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] names of my favorite decade are probably [name_u]Liam[/name_u] and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] of the 21st century!

2 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] again!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite Es are [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] & [name_m]Ewan[/name_m].

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite Fs are [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] & [name_u]Finn[/name_u].

I think my favorite decade is maybe the 1920s? Pre-Great Depression! Nice names too. I’ll go w/Josephine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

edith - a newer love of mine. edith is just the embodiment of sunshine and wildflowers and clear, blue skies. it is such a happy name that i can’t say it without smiling.

edmond - this name is just so beautiful to me. i wouldn’t use it in real life due to pronunciation issues, which is sad.

fern - a simple, vintage choice that i just find really sweet. it feels very homey and cottagecore to me.

finnian - i have such a huge name crush on finnian right now! it is very whimsical and forest-y, which i love. the nickname finn is also fantastic, and makes finnian more accessible.

bonus: laura, susan and timothy are some of my favorite names that were popular in the 60s!

3 Likes

[name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] & [name_u]Emery[/name_u]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] & [name_u]Finlay[/name_u]

1 Like

For E: [name_f]Emerentia[/name_f] (g) + [name_m]Eben[/name_m] (b)

For F: [name_m]Fiero[/name_m] (b) + Floredelis (g)

1 Like

hmmm…today im really feeling…

for girls: eleanor & frida
for boys: everett & freddy

name popularised during my favourite decade: christopher (b) or michelle (g) (1970s!)

1 Like

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] & [name_m]Ethan[/name_m]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] & [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_f]Betty[/name_f] & [name_u]Billy[/name_u] (b) (1930s)

1 Like

[name_f]Edith[/name_f] + [name_m]Enzo[/name_m]
[name_u]Florence[/name_u] + [name_m]Frank[/name_m] (more of a GP, but still my favorite)

2 Likes

[name_m]Edgar[/name_m] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_f]Elena[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f]

1 Like