Your two favourite girls names?

I have more than two favorite girls’ names -
[name]Laura[/name], [name]Veronica[/name], [name]Alice[/name], [name]Annabel[/name], [name]Lucy[/name]

[name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Anne[/name], and [name]Rachel[/name] are my fave middle names.

I also love [name]Abigail[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name].

And [name]Catherine[/name].

My favorite names change constantly, but at the moment, I love:

[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Diana[/name]
&
[name]Sage[/name] [name]Brynlee[/name]

[name]Calista[/name] [name]Avalon[/name] & Zulia [name]Tuesday[/name]

[name]Calista[/name]- It means beautiful, is from Greek mythology, and to me is the most elegant and lovely name in the world. Nn would be [name]Lissie[/name]

[name]Avalon[/name]- I think it is lovely, and I also like the Arthurian connection

Zulia- Found this in a baby name book, a great variation on a classic. I especially like the nicknames [name]Zuzu[/name] (for a young child) and Zuli/Zulie

[name]Tuesday[/name]- It’s so quirky and full of character, but I wouldn’t use it as a first name.

Oh! [name]Just[/name] two? :stuck_out_tongue:

At the moment:

[name]Ramona[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] & [name]Alberta[/name] [name]Jessamine[/name]

[name]Ramona[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]:
I started liking [name]Ramona[/name] after [name]Ramona[/name] and Beezus came out, and [name]Juliet[/name] has always been a favourite.

[name]Alberta[/name] [name]Jessamine[/name]:
[name]Alberta[/name] also came to me from [name]Ramona[/name] and Beezus. They had a sister named [name]Roberta[/name], and I thought that [name]Alberta[/name] would have been the better choice. I fell in love with the name and nn [name]Birdie[/name]! [name]Jessamine[/name] is fairly new, though I’ve always thought about it.

[name]Hanna[/name] Yehudis and [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Naama[/name].

The biblical women of the same names heavily influenced my favorable opinion of them.

My favourite two girls names are

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Jayne[/name] &
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Mary[/name]

Mine would be:
[name]Anna[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
or
[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

[name]Persephone[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
&
[name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]

Other favorites include [name]Aurelie[/name] and [name]Hannelore[/name], so, y’know. I like 'em out there.

[name]Persephone[/name] - I’ve been wild about Greek mythology since I was a kid, and even studied abroad in Greece, and for some reason I think a little girl called [name]Percy[/name] would be just about the cutest thing ever.
[name]Jane[/name] - It’s so simple but classy. I also like ‘[name]Persephone[/name] [name]Day[/name]’ but ‘[name]Persephone[/name]’ is out there enough on its own. [name]Jane[/name] has a lot of the same qualities I like about ‘[name]Day[/name]’ (short, long a) as far as flow is concerned, but the normality of [name]Jane[/name] sort of grounds the name.
[name]Gwendolyn[/name] - I just love it. I think it’s the y. [name]Gwen[/name] seems like a name that could fit a girly girl or a tomboy, somehow.
[name]Blythe[/name] - I think it’s the y again. Plus it means ‘carefree’ and has the bonus of sounding happy, and I think it goes great with [name]Gwendolyn[/name].

[name]ANYA[/name] and [name]SAOIRSE[/name].

Not sure about middle names yet. [name]EDEN[/name] has been my absolute favorite girls’ name for years, but it’s become so popular now that I wouldn’t use it. Sigh.

My first two daughters will be named:

[name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name]. [name]Cat[/name] and [name]Libby[/name] :slight_smile:

runners up: [name]Rebecca[/name] and [name]Madeline[/name]

MNs will HAVE to be:

[name]Dolores[/name] - mother. love it and the nn [name]Lola[/name]
[name]Della[/name] - grandmother. short for Audelia [no one [name]EVER[/name] calls her that. she is [name]Della[/name].]
[name]Margaret[/name] - great grandmother/aunt/sister - a must
[name]Marie[/name] - another old family name. generic, but very dear to me. it’s the middle name of two of my aunts, a handful of cousins, and myself.

haven’t put them together yet.

two favorites at the moment: [name]Lila[/name] and [name]Cara[/name]. swoons sooo pretty.

My two favourite combo’s at the moment are

[name]Finley[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] and [name]Rowan[/name] (I keep spelling [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Rowen[/name], because thats how i pronounce it xD) [name]Hermione[/name].

Up next are [name]Riley[/name] [name]Alyssa[/name] and [name]Luna[/name] [name]Miley[/name].

Two favourite boysnames are [name]Wyatt[/name] and [name]Caspian[/name]. No middle names yet though.

my two favorite girls names are:
[name]Carys[/name] [name]Paulina[/name]
[name]Marielle[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] or [name]Marielle[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

Why?
[name]Carys[/name] is just plain beautiful. I think it is stunning. It also reminds me of my moms name, [name]Caroline[/name], and its a Welsh name, and my mom is Welsh. I love it. [name]Paul[/name] is my dads name, and so obviously [name]Paulina[/name] goes back to him. I think the name flows beautifully.

[name]Marielle[/name] is the middle name of my Dutch grandmother (on my dad’s side), and I just love the name, especially the nickname [name]Elle[/name]. [name]Caroline[/name] is my moms name and [name]Elizabeth[/name] is her middle name. I also think that [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] are regal, beautiful and classic names! I love them!

My favorite is [name]Laila[/name] [name]Eve[/name]. I’m not too sure about my second. The first name would either be [name]Daniela[/name], [name]Ryanne[/name], or [name]Elizabeth[/name]. And the middle name would be [name]Josephine[/name], [name]Simone[/name] or [name]Meghan[/name].