Your Vampire Name (Nephele's Anagrams)

elea, your vampire name is:

[name]Morganne[/name] [name]Kentra[/name] LaSorciere
= lasnocgermaeeinnrrrtaeko

La Sorciere: French, meaning “The Sorceress.”

– [name]Nephele[/name]

nryegberoe

evanescencedolly, I’m sorry, but that’s not a lot of letters to work with. Did you include a middle name in your scramble?

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Cool!

eernthrslthezairabeha

Thanks!

emleragsoohtaeywbnierd

Thanks [name]Nephele[/name] x

millikate and elsabea, could both of you please give me a shorter scramble, too? Perhaps remove a middle name. Thanks!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

[name]Nephele[/name],

My middle name is very short, so it won’t make much difference, so I’ve removed my surname!

mlashtaeybier

lilli23, you get a choice of vampire names:

Nicolinia Uvall
[name]Luciana[/name] von [name]Lili[/name]
= llcivniioaulan

Uvall: in demonology, the name of a mighty Great [name]Duke[/name] of Hell and the commander of 37 legions of demons. Bearing his name as your surname makes him your daddy vampire sire.

– [name]Nephele[/name][/quote]

Thank you so much!! That’s so cool. I’m now Nicolinia Uvall!!:slight_smile: Have a happy Halloween everyone!

Oops sorry I will shorten it.

Rebe Geol

Sorry.

[name]How[/name] about

hrasaerernth?

Thanks!

Oops sorry I will shorten it.

Rebe Geol[/quote]

Oh, what I meant was that I needed more letters for your name. I was wondering if you had a middle name that you could include. Thanks! :slight_smile:

– [name]Nephele[/name]

I decided to work a bit more on your original scramble. Here you go, Millikate! Your vampire name is:

Zharashane the Terrible
= eernthrslthezairabeha

If you want to give me a scramble of your first & middle names, as Elsabea did below, perhaps I can get something better out of that.

– [name]Nephele[/name]

That’ll work! In fact, I can give you a choice of vampire names now:

Lysithea Braem
Ambreia the [name]Sly[/name]

= mlashtaeybier

Lysithea: a moon of [name]Jupiter[/name].
Braem: variant of [name]Bram[/name], honoring [name]Bram[/name] Stoker, author of Dracula.

– [name]Nephele[/name]

kreicolfannwraled

=]

x3kissdontkill, you get a choice of vampire names:

Celinna Darkflower
Clairenne Darkwolf

= kreicolfannwraled

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Well, it is just after midnight on Halloween over here, and I have hibernated a bit too long.

Can I have a vampire name please Nephelina?

yargecyojaslia

oryargenilecsyojalsia

Yes, I know I owe you an email. Yes, I know I need to do my guest blog on Welsh names. I have just started a new job and am doing 10-hour shifts, so give me some leeway.

[name]HAPPY[/name] HALLOWEEN!!! everybody

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

My first and middle name scrambled are

zratlshbaheeia

I love these scramblers! Thanks(:
aadeeknsttwyyy

[name]Love[/name], NameGoddess

[name]Edit[/name]: Also, without the middle name, my scramble is yendystwat.
And my brother is adehiilnnoppstttww, or, without the middle name, ahiilnppttw, if you wouldn’t mind doing him, too. These things are insanely cool! [name]Way[/name] better than fattening candy :smiley:

Awesome! Thanks [name]Nephele[/name], I [name]LOVE[/name] my vampire name. [name]Alonna[/name] Castlewinde is great. My sisters last name is Castleberry (we have different dads) I’ve always really liked their last name but I think I like Castlewinde better :slight_smile:

redridinghood, you get some rest for yourself after working those 10-hour shifts! Here you go, sistah:

[name]Rosalyn[/name] Sacrilegia [name]Joye[/name]
= oryargenilecsyojalsia

millikate, trying this again, this time you get:

[name]Ailbhe[/name] Starhaze
= zratlshbaheeia

namegoddess, your vampire name is:

[name]Ayn[/name] Twysted
= yendystwat

Your brother’s vampire name is:

Alphon [name]Pitt[/name] Westwind
= adehiilnnoppstttww

I’m glad my anagrams aren’t fattening like Halloween candy! Hahaha! (I gave out Play-Doh to trick’o’treaters at my door – it was a bit hit with the kids!)

Disa_lan, glad I was able to get a spooky, windy Halloween Castle in your name!

[name]Hope[/name] everyone had a wonderful Halloween. Heheh, for me, every day is Halloween! Wheeee!

– [name]Nephele[/name]