Youtuber Baby Names!

Hey Berries
Thought it would be fun to compile a list of youtuber baby names since there is quite a few good ones. wdyt ? any favourites ? best sib set ?

The Shaytards

[name_m]Gavin[/name_m]
[name_f]Avia[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmi[/name_f]
[name_m]Brock[/name_m]
[name_m]Daxton[/name_m]

[name_m]Daily[/name_m] Bumps

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]

The Saccone Jolys
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Tomasina[/name_f]
[name_m]Eduardo[/name_m] [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m]

[name_f]Ellie[/name_f] And [name_m]Jared[/name_m]
[name_m]Jackson[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m] ?

Jesssfam
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_m]Kyson[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Kaden[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]
[name_m]Landon[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[u]

[name_f]Britney[/name_f] and baby[/u]
[name_f]Aria[/name_f]
[name_m]Nolan[/name_m]

[name_m]Cullen[/name_m] and [name_f]Katie[/name_f]
[name_u]Macey[/name_u] [name_m]Gaines[/name_m] (goes by [name_m]Gaines[/name_m] or [name_u]Macey[/name_u] [name_m]Gaines[/name_m])

[name_u]Casey[/name_u] and [name_f]Kayli[/name_f]

Brailee
[name_m]Gage[/name_m]
[name_m]Winston[/name_m] [name_m]Marc[/name_m]

FamilyFunPack
[name_f]Alyssa[/name_f]
[name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Zac[/name_m]’
[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] ([name_u]Chris[/name_u])
[name_u]Michael[/name_u] ([name_m]Mikey[/name_m])

Samika Vlogs
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]

Mama Natural
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m]
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f]

Jesssfam has an instagram that I follow. Her kids are the cutest! Her sibset is pretty neat too.

I think [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] & [name_u]Finley[/name_u], [name_f]Aria[/name_f] & [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] and [name_m]Eduardo[/name_m] & [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] go pretty well together. I also like [name_f]Paloma[/name_f], [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and [name_m]Calvin[/name_m]. My favourite combos would be [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Tomasina[/name_f]!

[name_f]Paloma[/name_f] and [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] are great!
None of the other names really stand out to me, though. [name_f]Aria[/name_f], [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] are all nice, and I like [name_m]Nolan[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_u]Finley[/name_u], too.
I’ve seen a couple name reveal videos on youtube and have been rather unexcited about the picks out there. Oh well. I’m really loving this [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] and [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] set, though!

I love the [name_m]Daily[/name_m] Bumps Family and [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] is the cutest little guy and he is the reason I fell in love with the name [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]. [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] doesn’t roll well together, but it fits Finn’s personality. I love the name [name_m]Daxton[/name_m] [name_u]Charles[/name_u] so much and [name_m]Daxton[/name_m] is just so cool.

Calvin’s middle name is Scoot btw

[name_u]Abbie[/name_u] and [name_m]Josh[/name_m] Herbet have [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] ‘Poot’

I love Jesssfan’s children’s names!

I follow YouTubers; [name_u]Abbie[/name_u] & [name_f]Julia[/name_f], who has a son named [name_u]Harbor[/name_u].

[name_u]Aspyn[/name_u] Ovard’s has daughters named; [name_u]Cove[/name_u] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f].

I also follow the Gathering Nest and their children’s names are; Kennedy(g), [name_u]Shelby[/name_u], [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_u]Jonah[/name_u], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] ‘Rosie’, [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u].

And I follow the YouTubers named [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] and [name_m]Justin[/name_m] who have children named; [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] (:angel:), [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], and a baby girl on the way.

Updates:
Saccone Jolys have had two more kids, Alessia Francesca and Andrea (b)
Ellie and Jared had another boy named Tommy
Jesssfam now has two stepsons named Caden Joseph and Tommy Rae and they have had another daughter named Addelyn Jade
Family Fun Pack have had another boy named Owen and are expecting a baby girl
Also, the Shaytards apparently got the name idea of their youngest son from Daxton of the Cute Girls Hairstyles family-and he has sisters named Brooklyn, Bailey, Kamryn (Kamri), Rylan and Paisley

I watch Colleen Ballinger sometimes, and she has:

Flynn Timothy (3)
Maisy Joanne (3 months?)
Wesley Koy (3 months?)

I think the sibset is just adorable!

I also am a fan of Life With Beans. Their 8 children are Evan Anthony, Otto Patrick, Felix George, triplets Henry Magnus, Rufus Murphy, and Pearl Miriam, and twins Cosmo Wilfred and Sylvie Winona.
They are expecting #9 which is a girl.