Yvonne variations for a boy?

[name]How[/name] can I turn my first name [name]Yvonne[/name] into a boys name?

[name]Ivan[/name] is what came to mind. You could also maybe do [name]Evan[/name].

[name]Vaughn[/name] is what immediately came to mind. I love it!

My first thought was Yohann because on paper they look similar.

[name]Yvon[/name] is a boy’s name here… but when you pronounce it in English, it sounds girly. A variation would be [name]Yves[/name], but that is pronounced the same as [name]Eve[/name]. The English version would be [name]Ives[/name]. You could try [name]Ivo[/name] or [name]Yvo[/name] instead… that would go along with the current trend of -o ending names. However, if you think those ideas are a bit too “out there”, I think that the pp’s idea of [name]Ivan[/name] or [name]Evan[/name] would work too. You could legitimately spell it [name]Yvan[/name] (that name is common enough here too) to make it closer to [name]Yvonne[/name].

I really like [name]Ivo[/name]. Otherwise [name]Yves[/name], [name]Von[/name] and [name]Van[/name].

What does everyone think of [name]Eben[/name]?

[name]Love[/name] [name]Eben[/name] but I don’t relate it to [name]Yvonne[/name]. I prefer like [name]Yvan[/name]/[name]Yvon[/name] “ee-von”

Other names
[name]Ilan[/name] "ee-lawn
[name]Ian[/name] “ee-an”

[name]Eben[/name] is a great name, but since neither the meaning, the pronunciation or the spelling is similar to [name]Yvonne[/name], I don’t think you could say: “This is my son [name]Eben[/name], named after [name]Yvonne[/name].” It’s too far removed.

Other masculine variations of [name]Yvonne[/name]

Yvonic, Yvonick, Yvonig, Yvonnet, most of those also have a double “n” variation as well.