Z and X names

I quite like names with the letter Z or X in them as i think they look cool!

[name]Elizabeth[/name] will definitely be the middle name, but i have come across the name [name]Alyzabeth[/name] which is the same meaning but pronounced ‘ah liz ah beth’. Does it look made up and cheap? Or is it a nice alternative to the classic [name]Elizabeth[/name]?

The first name would be [name]Lola[/name]. [name]Lola[/name] [name]Alyzabeth[/name].

I also like [name]Zayden[/name] and [name]Dexter[/name], what are your thoughts? The middle name would be [name]James[/name]:

[name]Zayden[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name] [name]James[/name]

Have you got any more X or Z names? I did like [name]Xavier[/name] and [name]Xanthe[/name] but they are a no from my OH!

Thanks

Between [name]Lola[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Lola[/name] [name]Alyzabeth[/name], I’d definitely choose [name]Elizabeth[/name]. I’m not opposed to different spellings, but in this case, I think you’d be disappointed. First, it is the kind of alternate spelling that others find downmarket; second, odds are that she’ll be pronounced however the person would’ve pronounced [name]Elizabeth[/name], or if not, will simply result in a strange sort of pause; but lastly, because [name]Lola[/name] is a great name, but maybe a little bit showgirl, so a strong classic like [name]Elizabeth[/name] in the spot provides some balance.

[name]Dexter[/name] over [name]Zayden[/name], too. The -ayden names are so popular that I just can’t imagine using one. [name]Dexter[/name] is great, though and the nickname [name]Dex[/name] is fabulous.

There’s also [name]Zinnia[/name], [name]Zora[/name], [name]Zara[/name], [name]Zadie[/name], Zelie and [name]Ezekiel[/name] ([name]Zeke[/name]), [name]Hezekiah[/name] ([name]Zeke[/name] again, maybe?), [name]Zebulon[/name], [name]Zedekiah[/name] - but a lot of those Z names for boys are Biblical, so that might not be quite your style.

Best wishes!

[name]Lola[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] looks much better than [name]Lola[/name] [name]Alyzabeth[/name] in my opinion. [name]Lola[/name] is such a fun name, and [name]Elizabeth[/name] makes it a little more professional. I don’t mean this offensively, but when people see the name [name]Alyzabeth[/name], they’re likely to assume that she has a very poor teen mom, or a mom who’s trying way too hard to be unique.

While it’s wrong for people to judge others based on the spelling of their names, I think that future employers might roll their eyes when they see the name [name]Alyzabeth[/name], and assume that another applicant named [name]Elizabeth[/name] is smarter and more qualified. That’s not fair, but I’ve seen it happen where I used to work- the manager rolling her eyes and saying negative things about applications with strange names/strange spellings.

Thanks for your opinions. I think i agree with you and will stick with the original classy spelling [name]Elizabeth[/name]. I think it brings a traditional element to [name]Lola[/name].

Thanks