Zac Brown Welcomes Girl #3!

Country music star [name]Zac[/name] [name]Brown[/name] and wife [name]Shelly[/name] welcomed their third daughter, [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Sloan[/name], on Wendesday, [name]September[/name] 9 - the same day that [name]Brown[/name] recieved four CMA nominations!

Congrats to the [name]Zac[/name] and [name]Shelly[/name], who are also parents to daughters [name]Justice[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name].

So what do you think of [name]Georgia[/name]'s name? I love it, personally.

I adore the name [name]Georgia[/name]! I like [name]Sloan[/name] spelled [name]Sloane[/name], however. [name]Justice[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] are sweet as well.

I don’t really think [name]Justice[/name] fits with the other two but [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name] are cute!

None of those names seems to really mesh. [name]Justice[/name], to me, is a very 60s hippie name. [name]Lucy[/name] is both sweetly old-fashioned but also a literary name (Wordsworth wrote a whole set of poems for a [name]Lucy[/name]) and yet could be spunky. [name]Georgia[/name] is very southern in style but slightly masculine in feel (probably echos of [name]Georgia[/name] “[name]George[/name]” [name]Fayne[/name] in the [name]Nancy[/name] [name]Drew[/name] books - [name]George[/name] is her very butch, sporty friend as opposed to girly, feminine friend [name]Bess[/name])

I love [name]Sloan[/name] for a girl!!!