Zac or Zeke?

Which do you like better? What do these names ‘feel’ like to you on a boy/man?
(No to [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] or [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m], just [name_m]Zac[/name_m] or [name_m]Zeke[/name_m] )

I like [name_m]Zeke[/name_m]. I think [name_m]Zac[/name_m] is too common.

I dislike the [name_m]Zac[/name_m] spelling, I prefer [name_m]Zach[/name_m], but that might be partially because my nephew’s name is [name_m]Zachary[/name_m], nn [name_m]Zach[/name_m]. I’ve never been a fan of [name_m]Zeke[/name_m], to me it’s a hillbilly name, but it is becoming more popular because of a certain recent book series.

[name_m]Zeke[/name_m]. People will immediately assume it’s short for [name_m]Zachariah[/name_m] or [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] and it will get tiresome. [name_m]Zeke[/name_m] is also really cool.

[name_m]Zeke[/name_m]. I would have called it a redneck name a decade ago, but not now. I think trends are bringing [name_m]Zeke[/name_m] back into fashion, and it sounds really cool now – and I have no idea to what book series the above comment is referring.

I’m a huge [name_m]Zeke[/name_m] fan.

I like [name_m]Zeke[/name_m]! I don’t get the redneck thing people are mentioning. Sounds modern and fun to me :slight_smile: I also like [name_m]Zac[/name_m] for the record, but I prefer [name_m]Zeke[/name_m].

I love the name [name_m]Zak[/name_m] but there’s nothing wrong with [name_m]Zeke[/name_m]. As others have pointed out [name_m]Zak[/name_m] is a lot more popular. I have a [name_m]Zak[/name_m] myself :slight_smile:

I really like both, but [name_m]Zac[/name_m] feels more ordinary to me while [name_m]Zeke[/name_m] has a cooler, fresher vibe. I don’t think you could wrong with either one though!