Zara Vs. Lara Vs. Aria

Which name do you prefer and why?

Zara is my favourite - it feels the most chic to me. [name_f]Aria[/name_f] is lovely too, but I can see it getting dated pretty fast. [name_f]Lara[/name_f] is nice, but a little dated to me.

2 Likes

Zara is my favourite, it’s so elegant and beautiful :slight_smile:

Zara

I love the sleek, swish [name_f]Zara[/name_f]

Lara is definitely my favourite!!! It’s cute and smooth.
[name_f]Aria[/name_f] is lovely too, rather lyrical.
I don’t particularly like [name_f]Zara[/name_f] but i think it may be associations

My rating would be:

Lara (favorite)
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Aria[/name_f] (least favorite)

For some reason, [name_f]Aria[/name_f] seems trendy to me - even though it’s not really. I’ve also heard someone say it sounds like ‘are ya’ and I can’t unhear it. I like [name_f]Zara[/name_f]. [name_f]Lara[/name_f] is my favorite, it’s nice for a little girl and an adult, it’s gentle but strong.

I like [name_f]Lara[/name_f] best of the three. It has a cool, international feel, and it sounds really gentle and pretty. :slight_smile:

Zara sounds like a fortuneteller at the carnival, [name_f]Aria[/name_f] is too common, and [name_f]Lara[/name_f] is gorgeous. To me.

Personally, I prefer [name_f]Aria[/name_f], especially with the nickname [name_u]Ari[/name_u].

Soo
I love love love the name [name_f]Zara[/name_f], however I think the association with the clothing might be a little to big
[name_f]Aria[/name_f] seems popular and feels like something is missing but I do still think it is a cute name and I do really love it after all
[name_f]Lara[/name_f] is one potentional fav out of these ones although I also think its popularity will increase in the near future

I love [name_f]Aria[/name_f]. Short but not at all boring.
I think [name_f]Zara[/name_f] is also lovely but I’m not a big fan of [name_f]Lara[/name_f] as I can only imagine it on an adult, though it is still a nice name.