Zelda Claire?

Thoughts on [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]?

I absolutely love [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], short, fun, and feisty, and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] flows nicely. I think it’s a lovely combo.

Very nice! Flows very well.

I like [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. It flows nicely and gives a good balance of nerdy/ classic name mix.

I love it. I adore the name [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]–I associate it with the glamour and passion of [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m]. I would never be brave enough to use it because I wouldn’t want people to think I got the name from the videogame, but I applaud those bold enough to use it!

I think it’s really sweet. [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] are both lovely names and it flows nicely. I think [name_f]Claire[/name_f] balances out the quirky-ness of [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] as well.

Beautiful! I love [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] and would love to see it get used more often!

I agree with primbutcher. I think it flows nicely because I’m used to seeing [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_m]Sayre[/name_m] ([name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m]'s birth name) in literary context.

[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] isn’t my style, but it flows well.