Zelda Rose: Love, Like, Dislike?

• Love
  • Dislike

0 voters

I made a poll of these two names but what if they are together?

1 Like

I think this is a fantastic combination!

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] but not a huge fan of [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. Voted for like.

2 Likes

I quite like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love!

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], but [name_f]Rose[/name_f] isn’t my cup of tea.

2 Likes

Double z sounds, wonderful.

But the sweet/savory of zesty [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] and soft [name_f]Rose[/name_f], exquisite!

1 Like

I very nearly voted love, because I adore [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] and the flow is lovely, but I think there are more exciting middles for [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] out there. It’s a strong like, though!

3 Likes

I know I’m in the minority here, but [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] seems so tied to the video game character, and sounds quite harsh to me. I love [name_f]Rose[/name_f], though!

1 Like

I’m not the biggest fan of [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], but it’s due to personal biases, so I voted like :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] is upbeat and pretty, but I’m quite tired of seeing [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a middle name. I voted for like.

2 Likes

Put like, I love [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] I think it’s beautiful but hate [name_f]Rose[/name_f], it’s such an overused middle name

1 Like

Zelda is okay, but I am not a fan of it. I like [name_f]Zelma[/name_f] better. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is of course always lovely.

2 Likes

They both sound lovely together.:blush:

1 Like

Zelda sounds kinda masculine to me, idk why. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is very beautiful though, so I voted like.

1 Like