Zelda?

Yet another name that I have recently fallen head over heals in love with, it’s a name I have always liked but it has been a bit of slow burner but recently I can’t get it out of my head.

I think [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] are quite nice together, they flow nicely but each have their own individual flair.

But enough about my thoughts, what do you think of [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]? As a name and also as a subset with [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f].

Thanks!

I really like [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]. It has this glittering 1920s vibe for me from [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m]. Everyone’s first response seems to be “but the videogame!” so it comes down to whether that be pop culture touchstone bothers you. I would still use!

I really like [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f].

I like Z names and I love the zazzyness but for me I can only think of the game association! However it’s still usable and I think its wonderful with [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] so if that doesn’t bother you, you should definitely use it!

I love [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], it always makes me think of my mum (it’s a long story), and I love Z names anyway. A lot of people will think of the game, but it’s not a bad association.

[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]’s one that I suddenly fell in love with and that’s not gone away so far. It’s so perfect; fun, energetic, easy to say and spell, no bad associations, not too popular, and a great meaning. I think [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] & [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] work well together, although I love both so I might be biased haha.

I dislike [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] but it does go well with [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f].

YES YES YES! I love [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]. I think it’s so full of mischief and sass and even “witchiness” in a good way. It is also jazzy-cool and nerdy-sweet. I love [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] too, and think the names share many of the same personality traits, so to speak. I love the idea of [name_f]Tibby[/name_f] and [name_m]Zel[/name_m], or Tibs and [name_f]Zee[/name_f]! Also - noticing [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]'s full name in your signature, and the other names on your shortlist, I will just say, what a fantastic name you’ve given your older daughter, and, I’m digging [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] ____ (one-syllable or two-) as a possible combination.

I think its a great name and a lovely sister for [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]. I am not familiar with the video game, so my main association is [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m].

I used to really dislike [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], but find that I am beginning to really like it. It’s great with [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] and like [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] and think they are great together. Both end in a’s, are zesty, and refreshing.

[name_u]Leslie[/name_u]

[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] are a great pair… they don’t seem to have anything in common besides the vintage uncommonness, but I think they really work for this reason.

[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] is very jazz age for me. I’m not familiar with the game but I understand it’s not a negative character.