Zipporah

I’ve always loved the name [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f] since I first saw The Ten Commandments! Does the beauty of this biblical name outweigh the nickname possibilities? You would have to work really hard at keeping the entire name throughout her childhood. Personally, I would have to evaluate how my child might feel with [name_f]Zippy[/name_f] and Zipper being inevitable nicknames or teasers at some point.

1 Like

I like it. I would once have wondered about it’s usability, however a family I know chose it for their daughter, who is mostly called [name_f]Zippy[/name_f], and since then it seems accessible to me.

1 Like

I actually love the nn [name_f]Zippy[/name_f], I think it’s sweet! It’s a stretch, but if she preferred, I think [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] could be accessible for it too, which gives a more “normal” option :slight_smile: I’m a ways off from TTC, but I like to explore my options!

I think this one may make it to the masterlist! Thanks everyone :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I agree that [name_f]Zippy[/name_f] is adorable! I love [name_f]Pippa[/name_f].
Or even [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] because of the meaning too.

1 Like

I love the name [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f]. I usually prefer [name_f]Tzipora[/name_f], but the [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f] spelling fits perfectly with the rest of your list.

1 Like

LOVE it!

1 Like