Zodiac Names - Sagittarius & Aries

So, I’m trying to name all of my zodiac characters, and I have most of them figured out, but I’m stuck on Sagittarius and [name_m]Aries[/name_m]’s names.

Here’s what I’ve got so far:
[name_m]Scorpio[/name_m] - Male: [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Mars[/name_u]
[name_u]Gemini[/name_u] - Female: [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Emer[/name_f]
[name_u]Gemini[/name_u] - Male: [name_m]Pollux[/name_m] [name_u]Vega[/name_u](There are two [name_u]Gemini[/name_u], they are twins.)
Cancer - Female: [name_f]Cia[/name_f] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]
[name_f]Aquarius[/name_f] - Female: [name_f]Ciel[/name_f] [name_f]Aria[/name_f]
Virgo - Female: [name_f]Ila[/name_f] [name_f]Zaniah[/name_f]
Pisces - Female: [name_f]Kairi[/name_f] [name_f]Oceana[/name_f]
Capricorn - Male: [name_u]Legend[/name_u] [name_m]Decimus[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] - Male: [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] Alsan
[name_f]Libra[/name_f] - Female: [name_f]Peridot[/name_f] [name_f]Concordia[/name_f]
[name_m]Taurus[/name_m] - Male: [name_m]Trent[/name_m] [name_m]Ajax[/name_m]

Aries’s name will either be [name_m]Aither[/name_m] [name_u]Fallon[/name_u] or [name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_u]Fallon[/name_u]. I’m not sure whether Sagittarius will be male or female yet(there is already an even number of both genders).

First Name Ideas: [name_f]Verity[/name_f], [name_f]Topaz[/name_f], [name_u]Austen[/name_u], Celosia, [name_u]Archer[/name_u], [name_u]Aiden[/name_u], [name_u]Blaise[/name_u], [name_f]Brande[/name_f], [name_u]Artemis[/name_u], [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
Middle Name Ideas: [name_f]Leda[/name_f], [name_m]Eldrid[/name_m], [name_m]Inaki[/name_m], [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f], [name_f]Maia[/name_f], Celosia

Verity [name_f]Leda[/name_f], [name_f]Topaz[/name_f] [name_m]Eldrid[/name_m], [name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_m]Inaki[/name_m], [name_f]Brande[/name_f] [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f], [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_f]Maia[/name_f], and [name_u]Sage[/name_u] Celosia are my top name combinations.

Any preferences or suggestions? Any and all feedback will be appreciated! Thanks, you guys.

I feel like [name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_u]Fallon[/name_u] fits [name_m]Aries[/name_m] a bit better! I like [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Leda[/name_f] and [name_u]Sage[/name_u] Celosia if Sagittarius is female and [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] if not! Maybe [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] [name_m]Inaki[/name_m] or [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] [name_m]Eldrid[/name_m]?

Archer feels like much more of a Sagittarius name since that’s literally what the constellation is so my vote is for [name_m]Aither[/name_m] [name_u]Fallon[/name_u] for [name_m]Aries[/name_m]!

Being nit-picky for the sake of narrowing things down, I think I would eliminate [name_f]Topaz[/name_f] because it’s the birthstone for [name_u]November[/name_u], which falls mostly under [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m], so between the two, I’d probably associate it with [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m]. Of course, you’re also talking to someone who knows all the birthstones and knows a bit about the signs so this may not be an issue to most lol. Like I said, just for the sake of trying to help narrow things down.

My favorites of your options for Sag are [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_f]Maia[/name_f] and [name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_m]Inaki[/name_m]. I think my preference would be [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] because [name_u]Archer[/name_u] looks/sounds a lot like [name_m]Aither[/name_m] so I’m not sure if that would be confusing. As for the gender, maybe start playing around with the characters and their relationships to see what would fit best into the dynamic? That’s what I do when I’m thinking about characters’ families and siblings.

Good luck!