Zodiac sign

Guys, my last period was on May 8th even though the conception only happened in the end of May all the apps and due date calculators say that my baby will be born on Feb 12 ish. The problem is…that means an aquarius lol and I don’t exactly had good experiences with such sign (lots of abusive experiences) now I am hoping the baby stays in there a lil longer and comes out as a pisces lol am I the only one who hopes for a diff astrological sign if the due date isn’t exactly a nice sign for you?

[name_f]My[/name_f] baby was supposed to be a Virgo, but came a little early and ended up being a [name_u]Leo[/name_u]. I’m not huge into astrology but what I have learned about it is that every zodiac sign can be interpreted in a positive way or a negative way depending on the person. For example, one person might say “ugh [name_m]Taurus[/name_m] is so stubborn” and another might say “I love [name_m]Taurus[/name_m] because they’re so strong willed and perseverant.” So even if you’ve had bad experiences with a sign, try to focus on the ways that your baby could take those traits and use them positively.

1 Like

Congratulations!

I am a parent of an [name_m]Aquarius[/name_m] (born [name_u]February[/name_u] 3rd) personally I didn’t really think much about her Zodiac sign however I think I would try to focus on the positive traits of an Aquarian. I love the idea that my daughter is supposedly meant to be humanitarian, easy going, independent and creative. A famous Aquarian is [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Styles[/name_m] and I like his overall nonconformist vibe. Furthermore the negative traits of the sign do not necessary feature strongly within that individual apparently aquarians are emotionally detached and rebel without a cause from my experience of my Aquarian child that’s not true she’s very emotionally developed very attached to her family and on the whole (she does have her moments) she’s a good little girl. Ultimately I think your child’s environment plays a bigger factor into their personality rather than zodiac sign. I agree that some traits marry up to the personality for example I’m Pisces and I would say that I am emotionally sensitive but I wouldn’t say I’m aggressive which is a trait that can be associated with my star sign as I was raised not to be.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps

2 Likes

Your child will be an entirely different person from the individuals you are talking about, so try not to worry about that! The loving home you provide for your child will have much more weight over their character.

5 Likes

Astrology is designed in a way that is unfalsifiable. [name_f]Every[/name_f] chart can be construed to fit every personality if you cherry pick aspects of each section. For example, twins being born only minutes apart can be completely different, and you can use their charts to explain each of their personalities. Multiples don’t have the same personalities! I say this as someone who enjoys astrology and has experience reading charts and does it as my “party trick”. When it comes down to it, you’re literally pre-judging someone for being born during a certain month-period of the year, and I hope putting it that way helps you put it into perspective and not worry about such an inconsequential aspect of your child’s life.

15 Likes

I don’t want to speak negatively about something you believe in but I personally don’t think that amounts to much. As someone else said, there is a whole lot that goes into what makes a person who they are. Upbringing, experiences, etc.

[name_f]My[/name_f] son’s birthday is very close to the due date you listed. He’s anything but an abusive personality type.

I found this: “Aquarius people are advanced, self-reliant, clever, exceptional, and optimistic . [name_f]Air[/name_f] is their elemental sign. Aquarians, like air, lack a distinct form and appear to resist classification. Others are enthusiastic and active, while other Aquarians are calm and sensitive.”

So, I mean…there’s apparently even variations within this belief system or whatever. It sounds mostly positive though! I wouldn’t worry.

5 Likes

Truthfully, As someone that struggles with infertility, it literally feels like the weirdest thing to fixate on when it comes to getting a baby. :woman_shrugging:

Okay wanted to edit this but leave my original comment so people understand why. I feel bad for dismissing you and your post like this, because sometimes it IS fun to think about zodiac signs and things like that when you imagine your little person. I apologize and please keep your excitement :two_hearts::two_hearts:

And I can’t help but echo what everyone has said that each sign has it’s good and it’s bad. (I’m a Libra, clearly.) You’ll nurture out the good in your child.

7 Likes