Zoe or Cleo

We have a daughter named Cora and we are trying to decide between Cleo and Zoe for her baby sister! Any input appreciated :heart:

• Zoe
  • Cleo

0 voters

1 Like

Both are cute but do you call [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Coco[/name_u]? Then maybe [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] is too similar for me so I voted [name_u]Zoe[/name_u].

1 Like

Good point, we do call [name_f]Cora[/name_f] “coco”.

Overall I prefer the name [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] but I think it’s too similar to [name_f]Cora[/name_f], especially if you call [name_f]Cora[/name_f] “Coco.”

1 Like

I like [name_u]Zoe[/name_u] better. So cute especially with [name_f]Cora[/name_f]!

1 Like

I normally prefer [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], but [name_f]Cora[/name_f] & [name_u]Zoe[/name_u] as sisters would be so sweet and more distinct :)

1 Like

I like [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] better, but it’s very similar to [name_f]Cora[/name_f] so in that case I’d go with [name_u]Zoe[/name_u].

Both lovely, but [name_u]Coco[/name_u] and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] would be too close for sisters for me, so the bright and classy [name_u]Zoe[/name_u] gets my vote! I think it’s perfect with [name_f]Cora[/name_f] “Coco”.

1 Like

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] are a beautiful set!!

I was concerned about [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] being too close too.

I personally prefer [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], but I think [name_u]Zoe[/name_u] goes better with [name_f]Cora[/name_f].

1 Like

I have gotten a lot of similar feedback, thanks :heart:

That’s been my problem is I like [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] because it’s unique but I don’t want it to be too close to [name_f]Cora[/name_f]. I like the name [name_u]Zoe[/name_u] too but I’m hesitant due to its popularity :woman_shrugging:

Are you open to other suggestions? Maybe a name similar to [name_u]Zoe[/name_u] but less popular would be a better match for you? There are a ton of great names especially with the Z sound. The first one that comes to mind is [name_f]Zeta[/name_f].

1 Like

I did have [name_f]Zara[/name_f] on my list before but my husband didn’t love it. He is a little more traditional when it comes to names he likes so we try to compromise since I like them pretty uncommon.

It’s weird that he likes [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] but not [name_f]Zara[/name_f] since [name_f]Zara[/name_f] is actually way more popular than [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] is! And I feel like [name_f]Zara[/name_f] resembles classic names like [name_f]Sara[/name_f] so it doesn’t feel too unique or modern. Hmm what about [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] or [name_u]Clarke[/name_u]? They remind me of [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] in both sound and “vibe” but sound way less similar to sister [name_f]Cora[/name_f].

1 Like

Maybe [name_f]Clea[/name_f]? Cora/Coco isn’t too close to [name_f]Clea[/name_f]. [name_f]Juno[/name_f] is another option that isnt tooo out there.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions!

Thanks!

I voted for [name_u]Zoe[/name_u] but I prefer it spelled with the Y on the end like [name_f]Zoey[/name_f]!