Zoe?

What do you think about the name [name]Zoe[/name]? I know it’s getting pretty popular, but my husband and I are starting to like it. Combo would most likely be [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Faye[/name] or [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Juliette[/name]. Also, which spelling do you prefer? [name]Zoe[/name] or [name]Zoey[/name]?

I love [name]Zoe[/name] and prefer it spelled this way. I agree about it getting rather popular along with names like [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name] but it sounds feminine and classy. I really love your combo of [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Juliette[/name]-very pretty.

I prefer the spelling [name]Zoe[/name] to [name]Zoey[/name], but I have heard people pronounce this name [name]Zo[/name] rather than [name]Zo[/name]-ee. So I would worry about that a little.

I love [name]Zoe[/name]. I think [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Faye[/name] is really fun and spunky name - which I like.

I love [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Faye[/name]! I think [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is cute too, I just think [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Faye[/name] sounds a bit more gorgeous :slight_smile: As for spelling, I prefer [name]Zoe[/name] over [name]Zoey[/name], but I like [name]Zoe[/name] best with the umlaut; [name]Zo[/name]”

good luck :slight_smile:

I like it spelt [name]Zoe[/name] very cute and classic and love [name]Juliette[/name] as the middle name.

I adore the name [name]Zoe[/name]!

Some middle names I like
[name]Zoe[/name] Violett
[name]Zoe[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name] [name]Willa[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name] [name]Isla[/name]

[name]Zoe[/name] is very cute and pretty…[name]Zoe[/name] [name]Faye[/name] would be my choice.

[name]LOVE[/name] the name. [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Faye[/name] with [name]Zoe[/name] spelling would be my choice :slight_smile: