ZOO NAMES! :)

I was at the zoo today and thought I would post some of the lovely (and not so lovely) names I heard while I was there.

All between the ages of probably 0-12.

[name]Bella[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Ava[/name]
[name]Ian[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name] [name]June[/name] (called both names)
[name]Aidan[/name]/[name]Aiden[/name] (heard 2)
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name] (heard 2)
[name]Kate[/name] and [name]Rebecca[/name]
[name]Arabella[/name]
[name]Caitlin[/name]/[name]Kaitlyn[/name]/[name]Katelyn[/name] (some variant of it)
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Nevaeh[/name]/[name]Neveah[/name] (who cares about the spelling. either way, an awful name)
[name]Quinn[/name] (girl)
[name]Lars[/name] (or something like this I think)
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Ted[/name]
[name]Jordan[/name] (boy)

And this was just overhearing names, not asking, or obviously I’d have alot more. :slight_smile: Favorites? Least favorites?

What a fun list, [name]Freya[/name]! At first I thought you were going to say these were the names of the animals! :smiley:

My favourites from the list are:
[name]Nevaeh[/name].

No, just kidding! Seriously:
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name] [name]June[/name] (called both names)
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Kate[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] (girl)
[name]Lars[/name] - how fantastic, to hear a little boy called [name]Lars[/name]!

@delovely Haha! I agree, a little [name]Lars[/name] was so refreshing! And the baby [name]Ruby[/name] [name]June[/name] was wearing a little red hat, and she was soooo cute. :slight_smile:

I too thought you were going to say these were the names of the animals :slight_smile:

Strangely enough, I was at the zoo yesterday too. I took my daughter [name]Isabella[/name] and her friend [name]Sophie[/name] as her mummy and me day out, whilst my mum and dad had the other girls for me :slight_smile: The chances of us being at the same zoo are slim to none, but it was strange to see [name]Bella[/name] & [name]Sophie[/name] on your list! :slight_smile:

[name]Gracie[/name]

I like:
[name]Ruby[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Lars[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Jordan[/name] (on a boy!! hooray!!)

@[name]Gracie[/name] Wow, that’s freaky! But awesome! It was in Seattle, so unless that’s where you went, I doubt it was the same pair. :slight_smile: