Zora or Runa?

Which girl name do you prefer? For a fantasy character.

I prefer [name_f]Runa[/name_f], but both would suit a fantasy character. To me, [name_f]Runa[/name_f] roles off the tongue nicer and has a softer feel to it. I immediately think of a relatable, more empathetic character, but if that’s not what you’re looking for I would say [name_f]Zora[/name_f] is better.

I really like [name_f]Runa[/name_f]! It’s so unusual, and it’s a beautiful name. And [name_f]Zora[/name_f] sort of strikes me as a mean-girl name. I know there are some wonderful people out there named Zora—I’ve met some—but just the way the name sounds is, to me, not the nicest.

I think they both work but I prefer [name_f]Runa[/name_f] for a slightly more subtle choice. [name_f]Runa[/name_f] feels grounded and otherworldly at the same time. The Z in [name_f]Zora[/name_f] is more sci fi fantasy. Although if you come from a culture where [name_f]Zora[/name_f] and Z names in general are conmonly used and familiar, then its vibes would be very different!

I love both, but I have to say I’m quite partial to [name_f]Runa[/name_f].

I have to agree with other posters - I really like [name_f]Runa[/name_f]! It’s an unusual yet elegant choice. [name_f]Zora[/name_f] might work if the character’s more spunky, but otherwise I’d go with [name_f]Runa[/name_f].

for some reason i am so drawn to [name_f]Zora[/name_f]!