100% most likely name for you to name your daughter?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries! I hope you’re having a wonderful day?

I was wondering, if you could predict the most likely name for you to name a future daughter, what would it be? It may not be your current top favorite, but the name that you’ve loved the longest and most consistently. I’m curious to see what you say!

For me, I’d probably say [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] Lily. It’s not to out-there, my mom and sister both like it, and I’ve loved [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] for a while.

Thanks Berries!

22 Likes

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] :two_hearts:

16 Likes

[name_f]Athena[/name_f] Clary, one hundred percent. It also happens to be my top name, but it has deep personal meaning to me and contains an honor name.

6 Likes

I’m totally unsure on the middle name, but I would say [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] :heart:

4 Likes

Unsure of a middle, I’ll leave that up to my SO but it’s definitely Phoenix.

6 Likes

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] is quite likely based on the fact that it’s one of the only names on my list that I like in all the languages that are important to me.
Middle names would highly depend on if she were my first child, if I planned on having any more (which I would love to) and how many surnames she would have (I would love to pass on my surname but only without a hyphen, not sure if that’s possible everywhere). The latter is somewhat important as I much prefer an odd number of names to an even number (and given my family, it wouldn’t be weird either).
In any case she would likely have one middle name that is a variation of [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] because it’s a honour name but also because I love the nickname Florabeth.

5 Likes

My favorite is always changing, but Emilia/Amelia would be my for-sure favorite, I’d just have to be on board with the popularity :confused: I’m also enamored by the potential nickname Mia, for personal reasons! :heartbeat:

Otherwise, I’m also swooning over Alba & Vida!

7 Likes

I think it will be [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Felicity!!

4 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] daughter is [name_f]Iris[/name_f] Leora, which is my favorite name.

If I had another, maybe [name_u]Wren[/name_u] Lucille.

8 Likes

some realistic names for me are [name_f]Chava[/name_f] [name_f]Shoshana[/name_f] and [name_f]Ayelet[/name_f] Maayan. If I were to have a daughter, I’d probably use one of these two.

5 Likes

We’ve agreed on [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] for a future daughter, MN undecided still.

7 Likes

Caroline. Not sure on the middle name - hoping to honor my dad in some way.

8 Likes

Considering my consistent love for the name and my partner’s feelings the answer is [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] Scout. But right now, if it were just me deciding, it would be [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] Scout.

5 Likes

I don’t want any children, but if I had to name one I would call her [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Anja[/name_f] [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] honors my mother, my father, my grandparents, and my love for [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] (in a subtle way) + it means ‘goddess of wisdom and roses’.
[name_f]Anja[/name_f] [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] does all the same things, but it means ‘grace, wisdom, roses’.
I can’t decide which I prefer :sweat:
[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite single name of all time will forever be [name_f]Rose[/name_f] ⚘

8 Likes

[name_f]Demelza[/name_f]

Husband and I both love it, other people not so much :crazy_face: Oh well!

8 Likes

[name_u]Harlow[/name_u] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] - I literally have a list of like 50 girl names but [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] is my favorite. There’s just something about it thst wins my heart and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] honors my grandma.

9 Likes

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f]

5 Likes

Ursula! I’d love for her to be [name_f]Ursula[/name_f] Opal, but I haven’t run the middle past my bf.

8 Likes

[name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]

6 Likes