Previous round: Part 2
Add 10 years to each person’s age.
Step 1: New relationships
The original couple stays married.
Relationship status of any person over 18:
You choose the ages of partners.
Step 2: Children
Men aged 20+ and women aged 20-46 can have children.
Number of children (for unmarried people): You choose if unmarried people can have children. If yes, roll 12-sided die for each person. If you roll 9: they have one child; all other numbers: no children.
Number of children (for married couples):
Genders: roll even for a girl, odd for a boy
Ages: (if mother is 26-46)
Ages (if mother is 20-25)
Step 3: Names
First and middle names:
- Wizard of Oz themed names (Nameberry userlist)
- Fairytale Name Generator (springhole.net)
- For BOTH lists below: choose from names given to 24-26 babies.
Male: Given Names Frequency Project, SSA 1900-1909 (Male)
Female: Given Names Frequency Project, SSA 1900-1909 (Female)
- List of cities and counties in Virginia (Wikipedia)
- Uncommon US names from 1905 (Nameberry userlist)
- Random Name Generator (Behind the Name) Select “Greek Myth”, “Roman Myth”, and “Celtic Myth”
- Nicknames that make great official baby names (Babycenter)
- Name Voyager Expert (Baby Name Wizard) - select gender and select 1900s for “Era of peak popularity.” Mouse over the curve to see all name options.
- Magic Baby Names - enter the parents’ first names separated by a comma. If parents are unknown, use the spouse/significant other’s first and middle name.
- Tree baby names (Nameberry)
- Hidden Gems from 1900 (r/namenerds)
- Born in 1909 (FamousBirthdays)
- Victorian Name Generator (springhole.net)
- Over 100 new word names for boys (Appellation Mountain)
- List of Ellis Island immigrants (Wikipedia)
- Romanian surnames (Behind the Name)
- Quick name generator
- Mobster name generator (fantasynamegenerator.com)
When you’re done, you can move to Part 4.