12 Sisters help! Part 2 of 2

DD8 - [name_f]Elona[/name_f], [name_f]Eilona[/name_f], [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], [name_f]Eldora[/name_f], [name_f]Kerensa[/name_f], [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u], [name_f]Glimmer[/name_f] (15):
Personality: Nurturing, Responsible, Calming, Accepting.
Dislikes: Pickles
Random Facts: She is interested in the Medical [name_m]Field[/name_m], especially nursing.
Color:

DD9 - [name_f]Sylvestra[/name_f], [name_u]Rain[/name_u], [name_f]Silvie[/name_f], [name_f]Viviana[/name_f], [name_u]Forest[/name_u], [name_f]Solana[/name_f], [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], [name_f]Serafina[/name_f], [name_f]Emerald[/name_f], [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] (13)(twin 1):
Personality: Between introverted and extroverted. She is a rule-follower but believes everyone should be free.
Likes: [name_u]Nature[/name_u], Forests, Trees, Birds, Boots, [name_u]Rain[/name_u], Colorful Scented Natural Soap Blocks, Swans, Hamburgers, Lettuce
Dislikes: Pollution, Zucchini, Squash
Random Facts: She knits sweaters. Identical twins with DD10.
Color: 24 ga. [name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_u]Green[/name_u] - 4" Metal Color Sample

DD10 - [name_f]Sibyl[/name_f], [name_u]Forest[/name_u], [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f], [name_f]Sabre[/name_f], [name_f]Sabina[/name_f], [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], [name_f]Sibyl[/name_f], [name_f]Jade[/name_f], [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f], [name_f]Moon[/name_f] (13)(twin 2):
Personality: Outgoing and Sporty, she always will push you to your limit (but she never tries to push people farther than they can go), she’s the type of girl who if you scrape your knee she’ll tell you to get up and deal with it. When she hurts herself she just goes on, and when she fails she tries again.
Likes: Soccer, Gymnastics, Archery, Mariachi [name_f]Music[/name_f], Spicy Food
Dislikes: Whiny People, Bananas
Random Facts: She is a night owl. She is identical twins with DD9.
Color:

DD11- [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], [name_f]Meadow[/name_f], [name_f]Eldora[/name_f], [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f] (12):
Personality: Fun, Cool, Between Optimistic and Pessimistic, Willing to try new things but mostly stays within her comfort zone
Likes: Trendy/Modern Clothes, [name_u]Sea[/name_u] [name_u]Green[/name_u], Gymnastics, Tomatoes, Playing [name_u]Piano[/name_u]
Dislikes: Spinach, Camping
Random Facts: She has a gluten sensitivity. She is adopted.
Color:

DD12 - [name_f]Xyla[/name_f], Mist (11):
Personality: Spunky, Impulsive, Daring, Imaginative, Curious, Competitive.
Likes: Inventing, Engineering, Butterflies, [name_u]Glow[/name_u] in the dark things, Umbrellas, [name_m]Chess[/name_m], Jenga
Dislikes: Too Squishy Chairs, Spicy Foods
Random Facts: She loves ketchup. She will almost never say no to a challenge.
Colors:

THanks [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]!!

What I was wanting people to do was choose their favorite firsts or middles from the names I have suggested, or give me more ideas. And that’s what you did!

I know! THe pictures of each girl won’t upload either, and I can’t even delete the crossed out pictures cause every time I try to edit anything it says “500 internal server error”

1 Like

DD8 - [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
DD9 - I like [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] and [name_f]Silvie[/name_f], although I prefer the spelling [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] myself. Of course, you do you. [name_u]Rain[/name_u] is also a really cool name, so this would be my favourite in the three I stated.
DD10 - Depending on her twin’s name, really. If 9 was [name_f]Emerald[/name_f], [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] would be good.
If 9 was [name_f]Silvie[/name_f], [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] could be quite cool. With 9 as [name_u]Rain[/name_u], [name_f]Moon[/name_f] or [name_f]Jade[/name_f] would be quite good matches. Personally, [name_u]Rain[/name_u] and [name_f]Jade[/name_f] would be better twins than [name_u]Rain[/name_u] and [name_f]Moon[/name_f].
DD11 - [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] ([name_f]Emmy[/name_f] or [name_f]Emma[/name_f] as nicknames? I quite like this name, although I also like the variation [name_f]Emmalyn[/name_f], which is one of my new fave names)
DD12 - [name_f]Xyla[/name_f]. [name_f]Misty[/name_f] is a nice name, in my opinion, but Mist alone is a little bit odd to me.

1 Like

DD8: [name_f]Kerensa[/name_f]
DD9/DD10: [name_f]Solana[/name_f] and [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]
DD11: [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
DD12: [name_f]Xyla[/name_f]

Final sibset: (I changed [name_f]Twyla[/name_f] because it rhymes with [name_f]Xyla[/name_f], and Maebry so there’s not repeated letters unless within multiples)

DD1: [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
DD2: [name_f]Morgana[/name_f]
DD3: [name_f]Ondine[/name_f]
DD4: [name_u]Willow[/name_u]
DD5/DD6/DD7: [name_f]Clarissa[/name_f], [name_f]Camila[/name_f], and [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f]
DD8: [name_f]Kerensa[/name_f]
DD9/DD10: [name_f]Solana[/name_f] and [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]
DD11: [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
DD12: [name_f]Xyla[/name_f]

1 Like

DD1- [name_f]Rosalina[/name_f], [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f]

DD2- [name_f]Alessia[/name_f], [name_f]Lina[/name_f], [name_f]Mayra[/name_f]

DD3- [name_u]Maria[/name_u], [name_f]Sarina[/name_f], [name_f]Melina[/name_f]

DD4- [name_f]Camila[/name_f], [name_f]Elena[/name_f], [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]

DD5- [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], [name_f]Luciana[/name_f], [name_f]Violetta[/name_f]

DD6- [name_u]Sunny[/name_u], [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] “[name_f]Cassie[/name_f]”, [name_f]Elisa[/name_f]

DD7- [name_f]Andria[/name_f], [name_u]Andrea[/name_u], [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]

DD8- [name_f]Catarina[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Alondra[/name_f]

DD9- [name_f]Frida[/name_f], [name_f]Kahlo[/name_f], [name_f]Thea[/name_f]

DD10- [name_f]Sara[/name_f], [name_f]Dalia[/name_f], [name_f]Raquel[/name_f]

DD11- [name_f]Sonata[/name_f], [name_f]Mariela[/name_f], [name_f]Sereia[/name_f]

DD12- [name_f]Anita[/name_f], [name_f]Xiomara[/name_f], [name_f]Samara[/name_f]

1 Like