1st Baby of the New Year

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries.

I heard on the local news that the first baby born in my city in 2022 was named [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Kilian[/name_m] (that spelling.) Isn’t that the most 2022 name? A distant cousin just named their baby [name_m]Otto[/name_m] a couple of months ago too. And I know four little Cillian/Killians (know one…the other three are more acquaintance types.)

Who was the first new year baby in your area?

16 Likes

First baby in my province doesn’t have a name yet :no_mouth:

First baby in the whole country is a girl named [name_m]Umut[/name_m] [name_f]Eliz[/name_f]

4 Likes

[name_u]Aria[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] in [name_u]Boston[/name_u], MA

6 Likes

Twins Aubrien [name_f]Monae[/name_f] & [name_m]Ahmir[/name_m] [name_m]Mikel[/name_m].

5 Likes

The baby girl is still nameless

[name_u]Aria[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is also very 2022.

1 Like

Couldn’t find one for the whole state so I just chose based off the capital (Austin), baby boy [name_m]Paulo[/name_m] [name_m]Andres[/name_m] Casterlin Escobar

10 Likes

First baby born in my state (6 minutes after midnight) was [name_m]Jase[/name_m] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_m]Luis[/name_m]! I enjoy the two middles! :fireworks:

6 Likes

I haven’t heard of any born locally yet but one from my state’s capital is called [name_m]Atticus[/name_m].

5 Likes

Haha, [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is 2022ish!

1 Like

For my hometown city…

Autumn Minnick was born at 12:12am :fireworks:
& Chidiebere Nathaniel Njoku at 12:36am :sparkles:

For where I’m currently living…

Baby girl Nadia was born at 12:20am :tada:

& Some years ago, my aunt was a new year baby herself! R0sa Elena :bouquet:

12 Likes

I think the first baby born in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] was [name_f]Leyla[/name_f] Gessel!! I’m pretty sure Gessel is her middle name, not a last name! (not 100% sure though!)

the first baby born closer to me was [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] Gabriel!!

I’ll update if they announce anything from my town or the surrounding ones :relaxed:

(also, I’ve never met an [name_m]Otto[/name_m] or a Cillian/Killian! I kind of love that they’re popular wherever you are - especially Cillian/Killian!!)

6 Likes

[name_f]Pheobe[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f] and Emiliya (not related) :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

a baby girl airis aurora !! :two_hearts:

12 Likes

A baby boy named [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] was the first in my area :blush:

5 Likes

The name of the first baby born in Croatia was not released, but some that followed across the country were Nevija, [name_f]Ana[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucija[/name_f]!

3 Likes

I hadn’t heard an [name_m]Otto[/name_m] in real life until my mom told me about the cousin recently. And then this [name_u]New[/name_u] Year’s baby. It is interesting how many Cillians I know/know of in my circle.

1 Like

The first baby born at the hospital closest to me was named [name_f]Janelle[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

2 Likes

my birth cities first baby was born at 5:19, Tyler Donald and in a place nearby the first baby is Oliver Cornelius Orion & in another place, born at exactly 12 o’clock, Maverick (not sure on middles)

2 Likes

The first baby born this year in my country was born exactly at midnight and is a little girl cales Margarida (the portuguese version of Daisy)

7 Likes