2 weeks left WDYT?

We have 2 weeks until baby girl arrives and still no name…

[name]Blythe[/name] [name]Lane[/name] Files
[name]Margaret[/name] [name]Lane[/name] Files ([name]Maggie[/name])
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Lane[/name] Files

Our son is [name]Hudson[/name].

It looks to me like you have three possible names and that is great. They are all very pretty, too, and go fine with [name]Hudson[/name]. I think [name]Stella[/name] [name]Lane[/name] Files is a bit “l” heavy, but if you love it, use it. [name]Stella[/name] Files sounds really good. I like [name]Margaret[/name] Files a lot, too. You could also call her [name]Maisy[/name] or [name]Daisy[/name] for short. [name]Blythe[/name] Files sounds good, too, but I think I prefer the other two. [name]Don[/name]'t take what I say too seriously though, because they are all nice names.
[name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Blythe[/name]. nice.
[name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Margaret[/name].
[name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Maggie[/name]. I’m a little hesitant about [name]Maggie[/name] because it is an extremely popular pet name. I even had a beloved cat named [name]Maggie[/name]. But it is a very pretty name.
Hudon and [name]Maisie[/name]. I love this!
[name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Daisy[/name]-[name]Lovely[/name]!
[name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Stella[/name]-[name]Lovely[/name], too!

My favorite is [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Lane[/name] Files. I think that it is a lovely name and has the best flow. I love the nn [name]Daisy[/name]. [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Daisy[/name] sound great together! Best wishes and let us know your decision.

[name]Blythe[/name] [name]Lane[/name] Files- I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Blythe[/name], but am not a fan of [name]Blythe[/name] with such a short last name (or middle name). For me, [name]Blythe[/name] is one of those names that sounds best with a longer middle name.

[name]Margaret[/name] [name]Lane[/name] Files ([name]Maggie[/name]): This flows wonderfully, and as [name]Susan[/name] mentioned, [name]Margaret[/name] has awesome nickname potential. You’ve got [name]Maisie[/name], [name]Daisy[/name], [name]Maggie[/name], etc.

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Lane[/name] Files- Like [name]Susan[/name], this combination is too “L” heavy for me

These are three gorgeous names in and of themselves, but for me, the combination of [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Lane[/name] Files sounds the best. Choose the combination you love the most!

Best wishes to you!