26 Days of Unique Boy Names - L

Posting a list for each letter of the alphabet, a new letter each day. The names are mostly inspired by surnames used as the first name. There may be many names that begin with this letter, but the names on these lists are the more uncommon boy names that begin with this letter. Uncommon names but not terribly unrealistic; they feel sophisticated and somewhat original, but still useable. Some can be spelled in different ways but I am not including all of the spellings. Some may not be that unique necessarily, but still feel sophisticated enough to me to make the list.

The lists are to help others as they try to come up with name ideas for their child, or just for fun and the challenge of it. If Berries want, you can make a game of it and answer the questions below. Thank you!

1. Which names stand out to you from today’s list?

2. Which name might you choose?

3. Do you have any names that you feel could be added to today’s list?

TODAY’S LETTER: L

Lane
Lake
Laiken
Lars
Lark
Larkin
Laird
Lathe
Lan
Lance
Landry
Landon
Langston
Langley
Lancaster
Lanier
Lansing
Land
Landseer
Lachlan
Ladd
Laude
Laudry
Laurence
Laurent
Laurentin
Lafayette
Lambert
Laramie
Laszlo
Lazaro
Lazare
Lawson
Lathan
Latham
Lamprey
Lamont
Lazarus
Lax
Lex
Lee
Levi
Ledger
Legend
Leland
Leighton
Leopold
Lennox
Levin
Leo
Lewis
Leafer
Leif/er
Lear
Lem
Len
Letty
Leary
Leib
Levis
Lev
Leor
Leroux
LeRoy
Leviticus
Lexington
Leander
Lincoln
Lion
Link
Linus
Lias
Lindsey
Lionel
Llewellyn
Lodge
Lowe
Lowan
Lowell
Loews
Loewy
Loewry
Lowry
Logan
Loic
Loman
Lohmeyer
Lohr
London
Longfellow
Lorcan
Lorne
Loren
Loudan
Lothar
Louis
Louisan
Lorenzo
Loyal
Locke
Lochlan
Lox
Loxly
Loris
Lorde
Lou
Locus
Lucas
Luke
Lucre
Lucan
Lucien
Lucius
Ludlow
Ludwig
Lubin
Lugh
Lumen
Lux
Luc
Lyman
Lynch
Lysander
Lyle
Lynn
Lyndon
Lynx

I like [name_m]Louis[/name_m], [name_m]Leif[/name_m], [name_u]Lenox[/name_u], [name_u]Leighton[/name_u], [name_m]Lev[/name_m], and [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m].

Other names would be [name_u]Laurence[/name_u], [name_u]Loren[/name_u], [name_u]Leith[/name_u], [name_m]Latham[/name_m], [name_m]Lemuel[/name_m], [name_m]Llyr[/name_m], [name_m]Lloyd[/name_m], and Llyn.

1 Like

The standouts for today: [name_u]Lane[/name_u], [name_u]Lake[/name_u], Larks, [name_u]Lark[/name_u], [name_u]Larkin[/name_u], [name_u]Landry[/name_u], [name_m]Langston[/name_m], [name_m]Laurent[/name_m], [name_u]Laramie[/name_u], [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m], [name_u]Lawson[/name_u], [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m], [name_u]Lex[/name_u], [name_u]Lennox[/name_u], [name_u]Leander[/name_u], [name_m]Linus[/name_m], [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m], [name_m]Lucan[/name_m], [name_m]Lugh[/name_m], [name_m]Lysander[/name_m].

I’d choose [name_m]Linus[/name_m] or [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m] as first names - I like [name_u]Lane[/name_u], [name_u]Lark[/name_u], and [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] as middles

1 Like

I like [name_u]Levi[/name_u], [name_m]Ledger[/name_m], [name_u]Leland[/name_u], [name_u]Leo[/name_u], [name_u]Loyal[/name_u], [name_m]Lucan[/name_m], [name_u]Lyle[/name_u]. I would probably use [name_u]Leo[/name_u], [name_u]Loyal[/name_u], and [name_m]Lucan[/name_m].

I might add
Leeu
[name_m]Logic[/name_m]
[name_m]Luciano[/name_m]
Lukai
Luko
Lyric/s