39w and 4d and still undecided! Help!

Due with baby 3 (gender is a surprise) in a few days and need help finalizing name. Twin big brothers are [name_m]Archer[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m], so I need the name to start with another letter and ideally end in something other than -er or -y.

Our short list is:

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]- This is our go to choice, but I feel like it’s everyone’s favourite, so really worried about it becoming too popular

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]- This one is really growing on us and doesn’t really bother us that [name_m]Archer[/name_m] and [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] both have profession names, or does it?

[name_m]Rupert[/name_m]- We do like stuffy names and don’t mind going a bit overboard for our last. But would he totally hate it compared to his brothers?

Other names we love but can’t use because too close to brothers names: [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Holden[/name_m], [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] etc.

Other possibilities: [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m], [name_m]Franklin[/name_m], [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]

Any other ideas?
[name_f]TIA[/name_f]

Oh I think [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] would be perfect!

I also adore [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]!

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] fits right in between [name_m]Archer[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m], a perfect fit!
Others that come to mind: [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]?

I really like [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m].

Another vote for [name_m]Shephard[/name_m]. I think it completes you set better.

[name_m]Rupert[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] is my order of preference.

[name_u]Cade[/name_u]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_u]Jace[/name_u]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Beau[/name_m]
[name_u]Francis[/name_u]
[name_u]Rylan[/name_u]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_m]Kellen[/name_m]