3rd boy...why is this time so hard???

Two older boys are [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name]. Def don’t need or even necessarily want another “H” name… I already confuse them all the time! :slight_smile: Those two names came to us with relative ease, but we are just stuck this time! Help! Here’s a list of a few we are considering. Would love feedback and new ideas. Last name is two syllables and starts with F. As you can see, they are all pretty different styles.

[name]Paxton[/name] [name]Keats[/name]

[name]Truman[/name] [name]Blake[/name]

[name]Magnus[/name] [name]Hill[/name]

[name]Hugo[/name] [name]Knox[/name]

[name]Charlie[/name] [name]Zane[/name]

[name]Linus[/name] [name]Rafferty[/name]

[name]Emory[/name] [name]Oscar[/name]

Thanks so much!!

[name]Magnus[/name]

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Hugo[/name] (and [name]Hugh[/name])-- whether or not he had “H” big bros. It’s classic, but fresh. [name]Will[/name] suit whatever personality he develops! Great Name!
and I like the fact that number 3 won’t feel left out.

Good luck!

It may just be me, but if I had two “H” named boys I would choose another “H” name so he wouldn’t feel left out. Either way [name]Hugo[/name] [name]Knox[/name] happens to be my favorite from your list :slight_smile:

Another vote for [name]Hugo[/name] [name]Knox[/name]. I feel like it bridges the gap between the very traditional [name]Henry[/name] and the surnamey [name]Hudson[/name].

I know a little boy named [name]Hudson[/name] who has a brother named [name]Nolan[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Henry[/name], [name]Hudson[/name], & [name]Nolan[/name] :slight_smile:

I guess I am in the minority, but I wouldn’t go for another H name - it seems kind of cutesy, and I can’t imagine any boy wanting to be named an “H” name because his brothers are! That said, I do like [name]Hugo[/name] (and [name]Charlie[/name]) best of your suggestions.

I don’t think I would go with [name]Truman[/name] - [name]Henry[/name] [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Truman[/name] sounds like you are talking about the explorer and the president! And [name]Linus[/name] still screams Peanuts to me.

Some names that are close in popularity to [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name], and that are also a mix of traditional and trendy:
[name]Ashton[/name]
[name]Brady[/name]
[name]Bryce[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]/[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Parker[/name]
[name]Peyton[/name]
[name]Nolan[/name]

[name]How[/name] about [name]River[/name]? Then you’d have the [name]Henry[/name] [name]Hudson[/name] [name]River[/name] in names! I’m totally kidding. I live right near the [name]Hudson[/name] [name]River[/name] though (named after the explorer, [name]Henry[/name] [name]Hudson[/name]) and I couldn’t resist. [name]Both[/name] are great names :slight_smile: I think going with another H name could be a good idea, but if your planning on having more kids after this one that could limit you a lot. [name]Hugo[/name] is fabulous, and it’s actually my favorite name on your list.

[name]Paxton[/name] [name]Keats[/name] - I would avoid another “n” ending name. [name]Keats[/name] is an awesome middle though!
[name]Truman[/name] [name]Blake[/name] - Same thing with ending. Plus [name]Truman[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name] are very surnamey and [name]Henry[/name] stands out.
[name]Magnus[/name] [name]Hill[/name] - [name]Love[/name] [name]Magnus[/name]! Maybe a little unusual with your set, but still cute.
[name]Hugo[/name] [name]Knox[/name] - See above. I love [name]Hugo[/name] [name]Knox[/name]! Perfect.
[name]Charlie[/name] [name]Zane[/name] - I like [name]Charlie[/name]. I prefer it to be a nickname, but it’s not bad as a first name. [name]Charlie[/name] [name]Zane[/name] flows well.
[name]Linus[/name] [name]Rafferty[/name] - Ahh, I love [name]Linus[/name]! Use this one! [name]Henry[/name], [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Linus[/name] are great.
[name]Emory[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] - I feel like a lot of girls are being named [name]Emory[/name]/[name]Emery[/name] and since [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name] are so strongly masculine to me, I’d think [name]Emory[/name] was a girl. However, I adore [name]Oscar[/name], and think it has the same sweet, subtle charm that [name]Henry[/name] has. [name]Henry[/name], [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Oscar[/name]. [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Emory[/name] or [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Keats[/name] would be great.

So, suggestion wise I don’t want to list too many names since you’ve gotten a lot of suggestions. I think [name]Felix[/name], [name]Otis[/name], [name]Max[/name], [name]Milo[/name], [name]Miles[/name], [name]August[/name], [name]Foster[/name], [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Dexter[/name] would all fit beautifully in your set. [name]Hope[/name] that helps!

Thanks so much, everyone! I really appreciate all the feedback and especially the additional names. I’m not due until the end of the year, so we still have some time to feel these out. Thanks again!

I think [name]Hugo[/name] is the best fit. When I see a pattern started I feel the need to continue it. Plus [name]Hugo[/name] is just an adorable name for a little boy.

1 [name]Hugo[/name] [name]Knox[/name]
2 [name]Charlie[/name] [name]Zane[/name]
3 [name]Magnus[/name] [name]Hill[/name]

All of the names above have great flow. [name]Even[/name] though I like [name]Hugo[/name] the best, it might clash with [name]Hudson[/name]. [name]Charlie[/name] would probably look and sound better with your other boys names.

[name]Henry[/name], [name]Hudson[/name] & [name]Charlie[/name]