4th Dark Girl Name!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I already have 3 dark academia/witchy/ dark inspired girls names and I’m looking to add a fourth one to my list! So far I have:

[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]
[name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f]

I can’t decide between these two names:

[name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Christabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Christabella[/name_f]

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Krista[/name_f] and I thought [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] / Christabella is a really cute way to give her name a part of me. Which name do you think fits my sibset the best?

3 Likes

I really love [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] with your girls names, but [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] is definitely a GP of mine! I prefer [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] over [name_f]Christabella[/name_f].

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] Chistabel, but you can’t do wrong with [name_f]Imogen[/name_f].

…[name_f]Arcadia[/name_f] [name_f]Christabel[/name_f], and [name_f]Imelda[/name_f] [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] came to mind.

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Christabel[/name_f]. [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] is lovely, but I feel as [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] fits more of the vibe you are going for.

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] best. We are goths and I have an [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like

To me [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] has more of a witchy vibe than [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], so I would recommend it.

2 Likes

Isadora.

1 Like

Isadora [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] is my favourite with your other girl names. [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] feels moody, dark & witchy it’s a sweet combination. I do love [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] but she doesn’t feel as dramatic as [name_f]Lilith[/name_f], [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] & [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u].

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Christabel[/name_f].

1 Like

With this group, I think [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Christabella[/name_f] fits.

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone!!!

1 Like

Imogen [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] would be my favorite with your sibset

1 Like

They both go well with the other 3!
I prefer [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] because I much prefer [name_f]Immy[/name_f] or [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] to [name_u]Izzy[/name_u] - which feels over done

I LOVE your kids names!!

Of your choices, I prefer [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Christabel[/name_f]

1 Like

Isadora [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] is the winner for me!

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] as a first name! I don’t find [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] particularly dark or witchy. I like [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] the best.

1 Like

Isadora fits perfectly!

1 Like

Isadora [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] is beautiful

1 Like

Isadora [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] is super lovely and fits best i think :relaxed:

1 Like