70% sure its a girl...was wrong!

That30% counts for something! Because…
Its a BOY!!!

So much for [name]Calandra[/name] or Sibina (thanks for everyone’s help I still love my girl names!!!)

Its [name]James[/name] [name]Wilson[/name] [name]Nyx[/name] after hubby’s grandpa (I want mn [name]Walter[/name] after my grampa so we’ll see if I make any progress)

Due 8/23 woohoo!

Congrats. [name]Love[/name] [name]James[/name]! [name]Do[/name] you want [name]James[/name] [name]Walter[/name] or [name]James[/name] [name]Wilson[/name] [name]Walter[/name]?

If I had it my wayyyy the name would be [name]Walter[/name] [name]Halsten[/name] [name]Nyx[/name], but I won’t win that one. [name]James[/name] it is, but I’d prefer [name]James[/name] [name]Walter[/name] [name]Nyx[/name] if it must be [name]James[/name]. Lordy if anyone calls him [name]Jim[/name]/my I’ll have a fit! Lol

I love [name]James[/name]! Congrats!

If it must be [name]James[/name]… I have a friend [name]James[/name], he once asked his mother why he was never called [name]Jimmy[/name] or anything else, she said it was because his name is [name]James[/name], so you can make it so. If you would rather have [name]James[/name] [name]Walter[/name] tell hubby [name]James[/name] [name]Wilson[/name] is a very recognizable name as a popular character on the tv series House. I’m not sure if that will mean anything though. :slight_smile: Congratulations.

If I had it my wayyyy the name would be [name]Walter[/name] [name]Halsten[/name] [name]Nyx[/name], but I won’t win that one. [name]James[/name] it is, but I’d prefer [name]James[/name] [name]Walter[/name] [name]Nyx[/name] if it must be [name]James[/name]. Lordy if anyone calls him [name]Jim[/name]/my I’ll have a fit! Lol[/quote]

[name]James[/name] [name]Walter[/name] [name]Nyx[/name] works better than [name]Wilson[/name] or [name]Halsten[/name] [name]Nyx[/name] because the ‘n’s’ run into each other, so I would push for [name]Walter[/name] especially as DH has the first name choice.

Mumma just stick to [name]James[/name] and make sure that DH does so too!

I love [name]James[/name]. I had a friend in highschool who we all called [name]James[/name], he never got [name]Jim[/name]/my although I think the odd person called him [name]Jamie[/name]. My dad is also [name]James[/name] but he gets [name]Jim[/name]. My parents always stuck to us using our full names and for the most part that’s what we got. My dad would say there was no one in the house by that name if someone used a short form when calling for me. :slight_smile: [name]Just[/name] stick to [name]James[/name] and that’s what he’ll get.

If I had it my wayyyy the name would be [name]Walter[/name] [name]Halsten[/name] [name]Nyx[/name], but I won’t win that one. [name]James[/name] it is, but I’d prefer [name]James[/name] [name]Walter[/name] [name]Nyx[/name] if it must be [name]James[/name]. Lordy if anyone calls him [name]Jim[/name]/my I’ll have a fit! Lol[/quote]

[name]James[/name] [name]Walter[/name] [name]Nyx[/name] works better than [name]Wilson[/name] or [name]Halsten[/name] [name]Nyx[/name] because the ‘n’s’ run into each other, so I would push for [name]Walter[/name] especially as DH has the first name choice.

Mumma just stick to [name]James[/name] and make sure that DH does so too![/quote]

DH called his grampa [name]Jimmy[/name] ([name]James[/name] W. [name]Nyx[/name] I)…and his uncle ([name]James[/name] [name]Nyx[/name] II) also goes by [name]Jimmy[/name]…However, I’ll always insist on [name]James[/name]. [name]Jimmy[/name] will probably be inevitable with my husband and his family, but I’d actually prefer [name]Jamie[/name]! Ahh well, I definitely want [name]Walter[/name] instead of [name]Wilson[/name]!!! I’ll get my way somehow!

Congratulations!! I love [name]James[/name] [name]Walter[/name] (you still have a few months to convince your husband!)! I think that you could avoid nicknames; [name]Jamie[/name] and [name]Jimmy[/name] are even longer than [name]James[/name]! Best of luck! :slight_smile:

In Australia where I live in the 1940-60’s all [name]James[/name]’ were called [name]Jimmy[/name] BUT from then on if you were named [name]James[/name] that was what everyone called you.

I would just tell the family that the [name]Jimmy[/name] era is over and now the [name]James[/name] one is starting with your son and the family just have to remember he is [name]James[/name] not [name]Jimmy[/name]!!

[name]Hi[/name]!

I love [name]James[/name] [name]Wilson[/name], though I do think of [name]Wilson[/name] from House. [name]James[/name] [name]Walter[/name] is also handsome and it isn’t easily recognizable as a character from TV. Either one is lovely!

Ha, that’s what I thought of, too. But I guess if you don’t watch House it’s irrelevant. [name]Love[/name] the name [name]James[/name]. It’s on my sister’s list with the nickname [name]Jamie[/name] (never [name]Jim[/name]/my).

[name]Alexis[/name]